Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

15 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

NAZIS around every corner!! Only President Brandon can save us now. 

Ironically, Nazi's would most certainly support the anti-Israel protests  on university campuses except for the fact they hate the Palestinians too.

The problem with student protests is they have no leverage to demand consessions from anyone.  

I'm thinking it would be comical to see them leave the safety of their campus and march on down to the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn and see the welcome the Orthodox Jews there give them.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You see these "legal observers" in a few videos asking those being arrested their names to expedite bailing them out.

All. By. Design.

Reality TV at its best.  That's what the illusions of the left are about.  All fake rage with paid actors, staged, scripted, and rehearsed.   

• Agree 2

So, these lowlife terrorist scumbag thugs are basically shutting down parts of campuses across the United States.

Do they get they the J6 treatment or do they get a pass because another lowlife terrorist scumbag thug (you know who) gives them a FREE pass?

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's not about Israel.

Its not about Gaza or palestinians.

It's always about the revolution. 

The revolution is about destroying America. 

This is one of the best posts on this topic.  America is the greatest country.  If that were not true, the border would not need Border Patrol.  Yet, you have Biden, Obammy, The Squad, these douche bag college protesters, and our buddies here on PPP like @Tiberius @BillStime @Justice and many other PPP losers whom I forget, telling you how awful the United States is.  Like the video shows, these guys hate the United States.  Plain and simple.  Billsy, Tibs, Justice, other forgettable losers on PPP hate the USA.  If it’s so bad, frankly I’d prefer you just leave.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Irv said:

This is one of the best posts on this topic.  America is the greatest country.  If that were not true, the border would not need Border Patrol.  Yet, you have Biden, Obammy, The Squad, these douche bag college protesters, and our buddies here on PPP like @Tiberius @BillStime @Justice and many other PPP losers whom I forget, telling you how awful the United States is.  Like the video shows, these guys hate the United States.  Plain and simple.  Billsy, Tibs, Justice, other forgettable losers on PPP hate the USA.  If it’s so bad, frankly I’d prefer you just leave.  What a mess.  

Mark Levine makes his point, but does he have to yell like a maniac when he does? It makes him look like he needs a white jacket. Anyone on any political isle would think so.

Someone should tell him to tone it the F down.

12 minutes ago, Irv said:

%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD-putin.gif

20 minutes ago, Irv said:

image.png.ab1265d6f5f6052c8f15904aae8fc298.png

• Haha (+1) 1

This is just stage 1. The woke commie college kids will eventually cave like CHAZ did.

Then it will be time to mobilize the actual terrorists who have been flooding across the southern border for some good old fashioned mostly peaceful acts of terrorism.

You want election interference? Just wait until the coordinated terrorist attacks on early voting centers.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Mark Levine makes his point, but does he have to yell like a maniac when he does? It makes him look like he needs a white jacket. Anyone on any political isle would think so.

Someone should tell him to tone it the F down.

Haven't heard Levin's comments, but I'm willing to give any jew a pass if they get a bit too animated on this particular issue.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is just stage 1. The woke commie college kids will eventually cave like CHAZ did.

Then it will be time to mobilize the actual terrorists who have been flooding across the southern border for some good old fashioned mostly peaceful acts of terrorism.

You want election interference? Just wait until the coordinated terrorist attacks on early voting centers.

More good news is the Ukraine/Israel aid bill had $3.5B of funds slipped into the bill to facilitate mass immigration of middle eastern Muslims.  Don't worry, the President and his liberal handlers assure us that importing millions of people that reject our culture and values and refuse to assimilate into American society, because diversity tells them they don't have to, are not a problem.  MAGA extremists are the big threat.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You want election interference?

LMAO - seriously, gtfoh Karen.

Do NOT talk to anyone about eLeCtIoN iNteRfeRenCe after all the shittt your cult has done in 2016 and 2024.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just wait until the coordinated terrorist attacks on early voting centers.

Saying the quiet part out loud, eh?

Trump and the RNC say they will recruit 100,000 poll watchers

You freaks never fkn think.

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

More good news is the Ukraine/Israel aid bill had $3.5B of funds slipped into the bill to facilitate mass immigration of middle eastern Muslims.   

It's a fkn snowballing of psyops this am - lmao

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don't worry, the President and his liberal handlers assure us that importing millions of people that reject our culture and values and refuse to assimilate into American society, because diversity tells them they don't have to, are not a problem

Please stop - we do NOT share the same values.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

MAGA extremists are the big threat.    

100%

u5mszd8.jpeg

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's a fkn snowballing of psyops this am - lmao

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

Please stop - we do NOT share the same values.

giphy.gif

100%

u5mszd8.jpeg

Reality is 1/2 the country, most likely more than that, is completely dissatisfied with the neocon/neoliberal Washington establishment and the consistent actions that ignore the interests of Americans.  They're not voting for Biden because he's spent a lifetime in politics representing the interests of the establishment and the powerful and wealthy.  I should add his dismal performance as President has alienated even more voters many of which voted for him in 2020.  The latest CNN poll showed Trump up 6% and even more when 3rd party candidates are considered.

You can bash Trump until the end of time but other than Trump, who's taking on the establishment?  Maybe RFK Jr. Who should these Americans disgusted with politics as usual that ignore their interests vote for?  Jill Stein?  If its not Trump in 2024 then who should they line up behind?  Sure Trump has lots of faults and shortcomings but give me your alternative. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1