Would WR Allen Robinson be worth a look for a 1 year deal?

25 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Ladd lined up at slot very little in college. He line up outside >70% of the time. Ladd, Shakir, and Kinkaid playing off each other would be great. Josh isn’t an anticipation thrower, he throws when he sees someone open. Nobody separates better than Ladd in this draft, including the big 3. His yac is great too. Weakness is getting away form bump and run, but that can be aleviated through motion.

I agree with this, I just think his projected role is slot,with flex outside at the next level. But that's exactly what Shakir and Samuel do. It'd be an interesting rotation for sure. Imagine the pre snap motions! I do however believe we need a true "x" ,and servicable blocker to contribute consistently as well

Kelvin Benjamin v2

10 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

I gotcha bud. I'm in the same frame of mind. But I really do like McConkey. I just wonder how many "slot" WRs we can truly use and thrive. A lack of diversity might bite us in the ass eventually. I guess we'll find out soon enough👍

McC can play the outside as well, not just slot.

12 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

I agree with this, I just think his projected role is slot,with flex outside at the next level. But that's exactly what Shakir and Samuel do. It'd be an interesting rotation for sure. Imagine the pre snap motions! I do however believe we need a true "x" ,and servicable blocker to contribute consistently as well

It would be interesting to see. Honestly, if they’d have resigned Gabe I could see Shakir sliding into Diggs old role, and McConkey taking up that old Beasley roll in last years offense.

I’m not exactly sure how Brady is going to change things moving forward though, so it’s going to be guess as to how they see each of these players fitting into the offense. 

• Like (+1) 1