Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Optics Matter, and no Republican or actual devout Catholic makes that WH press release when the day falls on Easter.   ….especially a day after they announced no religious symbols would be allowed at the WH Easter egg hunt. 

I agree. I don't see any reason for these proclamations in general.

As for "no religious symbols" - I agree with the Biden White House on that one. There's the religious Easter (church services, prayer, and expressions of communal joy), and there's the secular Easter (real bunnies, creepy grown ups in Easter Bunny costumes, egg rolls and egg hunts, Peeps, etc.) and it's best to keep those two very different things separate. I wouldn't want to go to Easter Mass and be assaulted by a priest in an Easter Bunny costume handing out Peeps either.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You fkn idiots

International Transgender Day of Visibility

Each year on March 31, the world observes Transgender Day of Visibility (TDOV) to raise awareness about transgender people. It is a day to celebrate the lives and contributions of trans people, while also drawing attention to the poverty, discrimination, and violence the community faces.

On Trans Day of Visibility, founder Rachel Crandall-Crocker reflects on year

That idea turned into International Transgender Day of Visibility, which falls on March 31 every year. 

This explains this perfectly - and thanks for admitting you know this is insulting - but shocker - you can’t call it out as such.  March 31 was picked in 2009 bc chances are good many years it will fall around Good Friday, Holy Thursday, or Easter. 

But this is the bottom line:

“They do these provocations intentionally, as I have discussed at length in the past, as a means of stoking a reaction they can use to their advantage.

On the reactionary side at present, it must be indicated that there are multiple overlapping active measures to drag faithful Christians into reactionary stances. One is the prevailing "Operation Christian Nationalism….”

They have an entire month of celebration!  But we need March 31 to be this nonsense.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This explains this perfectly - and thanks for admitting you know this is insulting - but shocker - you can’t call it out as such.  March 31 was picked in 2009 bc chances are good many years it will fall around Good Friday, Holy Thursday, or Easter. 

But this is the bottom line:

“They do these provocations intentionally, as I have discussed at length in the past, as a means of stoking a reaction they can use to their advantage.

On the reactionary side at present, it must be indicated that there are multiple overlapping active measures to drag faithful Christians into reactionary stances. One is the prevailing "Operation Christian Nationalism….”

They have an entire month of celebration!  But we need March 31 to be this nonsense.  

Insulting?  Nope.

I can give two fks about a proclamation.

I’m just laughing at you pathetic simps.

The day of visibility was chosen to purposely most often coincide with Holy Week.

There's a whole friggin month for LGBTQ+ xyz visibility....but none of those 30 days are good enough for the T visibility day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

What did I say that is in opposition to that?

As someone who dislikes Trump, I’m stating that our only recourse is to vote for a very flawed candidate because the other side hates us .. and furthermore, will not leave us alone.  It’s a constant antagonistic nature from them.

I was someone who participated in Pride and supported LGBTQ groups 10 years ago.  I rejected the idea that it was a slippery slope.  I was wrong .. it’s relentless and it’s the new religion. 

You did when you said that declaring transgender day of visibility means that Biden somehow hates all Christians and is "demonic." 

Same old song and dance we've heard for years. I remember when Obama was going to make it illegal to be a Christian. 

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As for "no religious symbols" - I agree with the Biden White House on that one. There's the religious Easter (church services, prayer, and expressions of communal joy), and there's the secular Easter (real bunnies, creepy grown ups in Easter Bunny costumes, egg rolls and egg hunts, Peeps, etc.) and it's best to keep those two very different things separate. I wouldn't want to go to Easter Mass and be assaulted by a priest in an Easter Bunny costume handing out Peeps either.

It’s all virtue signaling to the Woke gods…

The Bible teaches that you will serve a master, whether intentionally or unintentionally…This is the Left’s religion…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There is certainly an argument that this is an infringement on religion. And I wouldn't want anyone to be assaulted by another.

Biden's pandering and being hypocritical when I see photo ops of him at Mass and then infringing on Christianity here. I assume you disagree. Belly buttons and such

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Same old song and dance we've heard for years. I remember when Obama was going to make it illegal to be a Christian. 

By law or amending the First amendment and 250 years of precedent.   No not yet but we’re close.  

They don’t need the law.  

Just co-opt every DEI affiliated institution on the planet and allow them to “cancel” you for sharing in any way your beliefs that oppose the alphabet agenda.  

Guilt you into making sure you use the proper pronouns in your email.  

Make it all “hate speech” or a hate crime to go to your school board meetings and demand the books promoting the agenda to 7 year olds be banned.   

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The day of visibility was chosen to purposely most often coincide with Holy Week.

There's a whole friggin month for LGBTQ+ xyz visibility....but none of those 30 days are good enough for the T visibility day.

Purposely?

Holy shittttt - Karen Psyop doing what she does best. 

I love MAGA tears.

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  

There is nothing left to say about these people.  They are Un American trash.  

Exactly. Biden is the only POTUS to issue the proclamations. It isn't necessary, but it's done anyway by design.

Does the WH issue proclamations for national talk like a pirate day?

Trump never did because he's transphobic of course.

Then what's Obama's excuse?

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

You did when you said that declaring transgender day of visibility means that Biden somehow hates all Christians and is "demonic." 

Yes, I believe forces that constantly attempt to attack Christian values to be demonic. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1