Chiefs president floats the idea of the team leaving

So sick of paying these billionaires fare. Putting rich peoples play pens on the backs of working class and on top of that gouging them to go see the product. Don't care if it's our local teams or other cities. Move as far as I'm concerned.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Don’t care, couldn’t happen to a better fan base at this point. 

Except Chiefs fans are pretty decent people. You’ll get treated better there as a visiting fan than you will at Highmark.

Edited by Beast

19 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You realize the Niners stadium is like 8 miles from San Jose? It's 45 miles from San Fran.

Liepold, Nate Oats, Felicia Leggette-Jack...UB is the cradle of coaches.

MId major springboard to the big time.

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Except Chiefs fans are pretty decent people. You’ll get treated better there as a visitting fan than you will at Highmark.

JUst don't wear your Bills gear in Pittsburg.

13 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I did! Rocked it proudly 

My son was at school in Pittsburg, and was assaulted in his Bills gear.  Never again........(and he is 6'5" 220, MBA at Carnigie Mellon) drunk idiots.  Of course, I got sucker punched at the Ralph a few years ago also, so it can happen anywhere.  Keep your head on a swivel when visiting or at home really.

On 3/21/2024 at 4:37 PM, Gregg said:

If there was ever a team to leave KC, it would be the Royals. They are practically a minor league team as it is. For whatever reason they are not competitive in that market.

What? I get it this is a football fan board but newsflash if the choice was between MLB and NFL? NFL loses every time that battle for public money. Who got the money in Cleveland the Browns or the Indians? Who got the money in San Diego the Padres or the Chargers? Who got the money in the city of San Francisco the Giants or the 49ers there out in no where land Santa Clara. Trust me if Buffalo had a MLB team in 1969 NL expansion the Buffalo Bills would be long gone from Buffalo regardless of success. Why do fans not understand Ralph Wilson was completely against a dome stadium he wanted it open air. It wasn’t because football is meant to be played in the elements. He didn’t want any possibly in the 1970’s that Buffalo would acquire a MLB team. Remember there was no Toronto Blue Jays until 1977. Ralph Wilson was protecting number one it had nothing to do with football in the elements he didn’t want that competition because then he losses leverage. Having a MLB team 81 times a year is economically beneficial to 8 times a season for the NFL. Plus the baseball parks are down town not a suburb parking lot. I love the Buffalo Bills but not over even the minor league Buffalo Bisons 75 games to 20 plus football games. Just from a fan perspective I rather have 150 Bisons games to watch over 20 Bills games. It’s the same logic why if I had to pick one the Buffalo Sabres or the Buffalo Bills bye bye Buffalo Bills. 82 Sabres games compared to 20 Bills games. Just not enough games giving up the Buffalo Sabres or Buffalo Bisons is way too big of a price for the NFL Buffalo Bills especially when I have the UB Bulls for football. Again I am sports fan I am not a big sports has to be a tailgate party and mega event fan.

And last the Kansas City Royals won in 1985 and 2015. If winning is your objective by your logic for staying both the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres should be gone because they don’t win undisputed championships ever. Neither team is going to leave Kansas City but if it was me the Kansas City Chiefs would pack there bags. The Kansas City Royals stay and do what San Diego is doing in Kansas City going after a NHL or NBA team for there new arena. NFL football is the worse building stadium model compared to the other sports. I trade the Buffalo Bills for Buffalo MLS team in a second more games and much better future than the NFL especially for working class Buffalo fans.

The NFL it’s bubble is going to burst trust me it’s happening regardless of the Buffalo Bills new stadium success on the field or not the NFL has long term potential problems. There model doesn’t care if kids become fans. As the NFL fan base paying for those stadiums PSL’s there are no kids like me that could see a Bills game once a year anymore. My first Bills game was the old Baltimore Colts and Bert Jones I won the tickets free in a contest at Bells Super Market. That is going the way of the dodo bird. Again long term the NFL if it keeps on this destructive path will drop in popularity. Living off high end fans and gambling is a recipe for trouble long term because fans my age 56 years old will age out then what? The NFL has no kids growing up going to the Bills games or NFL games it’s a problem. The MLS there fan base is young and the game is affordable ticket wise. You root for what you can afford. The NFL is becoming a television show for most working class fans it’s no longer affordable in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

“It’s just a very basic rule of negotiation that you have to have accurate and complete information about what the other side is working with before a negotiation can be real, before it can be done in good faith,” Raghuveer said. “If you don’t have that information from the jump, it’s a bad faith negotiation.”

Very appropriate to this.  They were not open about the PSLs and how seniority would be discarded with seat selection before they went for funding for they knew it could alter the decision and might have put restrictions by the agency renting to new stadium to them.

Campaign efforts on both sides of stadium tax vote continue days ahead of Jackson County election

KSHB 41 News obtains poll results showing tight race in stadium sales tax

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/stadium-plan/kshb-41-news-obtains-poll-results-showing-tight-race-in-stadium-sales-tax

The Chiefs have been making a big push on this. Stars like Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and Andy Reid participated in an ad urging a “yes” vote. Both teams have made it clear that, if the measure fails, they could move out of Kansas City.