Sal: The Bills roster now stands at 58

Wouldn’t be horribly shocked to see them bring back Kyle Allen to compete for the QB3 on the Sqaud. 

6 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

The way I'm seeing it, we need:

RB2

WR2 (Boundary)

OG/C (1 Depth)

OT (1 Depth)

DE4

3T Behind Oliver

1T Behind Jones

CB4 (Boundary)

Safety (Starter)

Considering where we were a week ago, we've made a LOT of progress. 

Outside “WR2” is Samuel

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 5

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

The way I'm seeing it, we need:

RB2

WR2 (Boundary)

OG/C (1 Depth)

OT (1 Depth)

DE4

3T Behind Oliver

1T Behind Jones

CB4 (Boundary)

Safety (Starter)

Considering where we were a week ago, we've made a LOT of progress. 

WR 2 - Round 1

DT3  - Round 2 (if we keep pick)

RB2 - Round 4 (your boy Allen works)

I expect us to sign a quality Safety soon, and another to compete with Rapp

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

WR 2 - Round 1

DT3  - Round 2 (if we keep pick)

RB2 - Round 4 (your boy Allen works)

I expect us to sign a quality Safety soon, and another to compete with Rapp

Allen isn't slipping to round 4. I'd go with Isaiah Davis in the mid-rounds, or if you go a different direction, Dylan Laube.

I think vet S is next, and probably about it, but who knows?

11 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Wouldn’t be horribly shocked to see them bring back Kyle Allen to compete for the QB3 on the Sqaud. 

Outside “WR2” is Samuel

Nope. Samuel is a predominantly a Slot. Has been so his entire career. You can split him out Wide from time to time, but he's not a guy you can exclusively play there.

Screenshot_20240314-181839.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Outside “WR2” is Samuel

Brian Thomas will be WR2.  Samuel will be WR3 in multiple roles. Shakir will trade off slot or outside WR4.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Brian Thomas will be WR2.  Samuel will be WR3 in multiple roles. Shakir will trade off slot or outside WR4.

If they land Brian Thomas and they can throw Diggs, Shakir, Samuel, Thomas, Kincaid, and Knox at a team the only thing stopping the passing game is themselves. 
In other words I don’t think the Bills are going to be in a position to get Thomas without getting into the teens but it is a nice thought. 

• Like (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

We will still add 30 players :) 

I was actually wondering that myself… Do they just go the UDFA route and bring as many as they can to bolster the numbers to 90 after the draft…?

Dont really see much else in terms of active FA’s. Maybe a Safety?

7 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Going to have to trade up if you want him. Can’t see him making it to #20 with all the recent moves and a great combine workout for him make that a certainty. 

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

I was actually wondering that myself… Do they just go the UDFA route and bring as many as they can to bolster the numbers to 90 after the draft…?

Dont really see much else in terms of active FA’s. Maybe a Safety?

Neither do I. The only one I would bring back is J.P. I think we should fill out the Dline in the draft.  (Sweat, Smith and Solomon)etc.

As far as Safety, I think they'll bring in Jordan Fuller to pair with Rapp and draft 2.

• Like (+1) 1

Still think they are going to go BPA at pick 28.  I don't see them trading up.  They will either get the best WR , DT or S that is still available on the board at that pick.  If they do trade up they are going to have to leverage picks from next year.  I don't think 4th, 5th, and 6th round picks are even bait to tempt a team to get into the teens this year to move up.

Edited by Toyo321
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Bring back Lawson on vet minimum again. Sign another Safety from the stocked FA pool.

Draft your next WR1, some DL, and some DBs and lets roll.

need to drag the waiver wire on LB depth. elsewise we will dredge the FA pool come November when we need just 1 competent fill in position for depth.

image.thumb.png.80da6c1e2a463b8090f1d8d0c28d8817.png

Some interesting names there.  Randy Gregory, Isaiah Simmons, Bud Dupree, Shaq Leonard.

Isaiah Simmons would not be cheap but he's an interesting player - 6'4 - 240 has played safety and end.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Bring back Lawson on vet minimum again. Sign another Safety from the stocked FA pool.

Draft your next WR1, some DL, and some DBs and lets roll.

I like Shaq but wouldn't consider til post draft. If we can get our hands on Maason Smith from LSU 6'6" 315 who can play outside or in, we won't need to pay Shaq.

We can list Smith as DT and keep a spot open  for DE.

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

need to drag the waiver wire on LB depth. elsewise we will dredge the FA pool come November when we need just 1 competent fill in position for depth.

image.thumb.png.80da6c1e2a463b8090f1d8d0c28d8817.png

Some interesting names there.  Randy Gregory, Isaiah Simmons, Bud Dupree, Shaq Leonard.

Isaiah Simmons would not be cheap but he's an interesting player - 6'4 - 240 has played safety and end.

Need a Center too. Probably in the early/mid rounds of the draft.

Beane has a lot of calls to make over the next couple of months.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Need a Center too. Probably in the early/mid rounds of the draft.

Beane has a lot of calls to make over the next couple of months.

image.thumb.png.0f37ba39410975a220b0f67cde996f0a.png

if we go from Morse to Connor Williams I will vomit. I'd not mind Connor McGovern, though. Just to have two of the same name on the roster playing side by side. Two Connor McGoverns as better than 1. Humphries or Linderbaum were right there in our hands. damn it. it was the obvious freaking move!!!!!

also, how is it that i mentioned 3 different connors in the same freaking post....freaking gen z.

Edited by boyst
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

I think back to when we had an elite secondary anchored by Tre, Poyer, and Hyde all in their primes.  

This secondary doesn't inspire the same confidence.  

As Gronk would say if he was honest: No worth taking a cheap shot at risking a game check.