Will someone from Congress or a family member/friend/staffer be murdered by an ILLEGAL ALIEN? Yes.

Posted (edited)

⬆️ 

Maybe it will be a victim of illegal immigrant violence?

Why don't you volunteer to house a few unvetted illegals Billsfuk.c?

Or no more room in mom's basement?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Well Billsfuk.c?

Here's your chance to virtue signal and take in a few random, unvetted illegals under your roof, or better yet your moms roof.

C'mon man!

:lol:

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well Billsfuk.c?

Here's your chance to virtue signal and take in a few random, unvetted illegals under your roof, or better yet your moms roof.

C'mon man!

:lol:

Wipro billstimes mom ain't letting that happen.  Come on 

• Haha (+1) 1

⬆️ 

Could the above moron or one of its family members fall victim to ILLEGAL ALIEN violence?

I certainly hope not.

Yet the likelihood only increases by the day.

The only thing that somewhat protected us is that so many Hispanics are of Judeo-Christian views.  Even though illegal immigration is a major issue, the ones coming here without bad intentions blend into the fabric of this country moral core. 

That’s not been the case in Europe, which sees major clashes now between traditional European western values and Islam. 

Enter the Haitian crisis.   If we import hundreds of thousands of Haitians.. good luck to the people living wherever they go.   There’s good people there, of course, but the Dominican Republic doesn’t even want anything to do with them.. and we think we can assimilate them into American cities?

If/when it happens it will be in the main stream news cycle for about 2.5 minutes.

Fox news and other right /middle leaning news will mention it and be immediately

smacked down as horrible white racists/xenophobics/cultists by the useful idiots.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/11/2024 at 9:23 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I don't know. Probably not.

But the odds of it happening  increases with each passing day.

Fact.

If you don't learn English we're gonna send you back.  If you're not supposed to be here we're gonna send you back.  Trump and Obama agree on something.

9 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Do you dispute what has been posted? 

Do you dispute that the topic is in bad taste?  How about a topic called, 'has your kid been killed in a school shooting yet?'  C'mon man. 

Just now, daz28 said:

Do you dispute that the topic is in bad taste?  How about a topic called, 'has your kid been killed in a school shooting yet?'  C'mon man. 

Bad taste? I think the ability of illegals to maim, cripple, rape, and kill American citizens is in bad taste. 

• Dislike 1

How about a terrorist attack?

A terrorist determined to be amenable to entry into the US without inspection outside a port of entry.

Fantastic!

Confirming our reporting @nypost further, the federal government has formally charged the Hezbollah member who crossed the southern border just a few days ago. Court filing states:

“Due to the mass influx of immigrants in detention, on March 18, 2024, the [Ebbadi] was determined to be amenable to 8 USC 1325, entry without inspection at a time or place other than a designated port of entry.”
storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/18/2024 at 4:00 PM, daz28 said:

Both phenomenon are from the same source, liberals. School shooters are 80%+ liberals and illegals are 80%+ liberals. As I have stated multiple times, guns in my neighborhood outnumber people but I don't fear being shot. I fear evil people and those that allow them to flourish, hence I will never move to an area run by liberals. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Will one of these illegals commit violence against someone from PPP, their family or friends?

Again, probably not, but once they're allowed in the chances it will happen, although small, continue to rise.

Edited by BillsFanNC