Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Signed Poyer, Aaron Brewer, Barrett, Brooks, not sure else. Connor Williams might have to retire some said other there forum.

just tired of the dump phrases and cliches. Bills had a sneaky good draft. What does that mean?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nucci said:

just tired of the dump phrases and cliches. Bills had a sneaky good draft. What does that mean?

You do realize it was Tyreek who made the sneaky good reference...

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Draconator said:

that safety market is drying up. my tingle isn't there on many of these dudes:

image.thumb.png.3d07706984038452b191cadaba34eedc.png

14 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Fun fact: Sanchez and Royale w Cheeeezzz are twinsies

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

that safety market is drying up. my tingle isn't there on many of these dudes:

image.thumb.png.3d07706984038452b191cadaba34eedc.png

The Bills were likely going to wait and try to pick up a guy that got left on the shelf for cheap … but the safety market has been way hotter than predicted ..

He is probably going to have to make a move soon and pay more than he expected…

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The Bills were likely going to wait and try to pick up a guy that got left on the shelf for cheap … but the safety market has been way hotter than predicted ..

He is probably going to have to make a move soon and pay more than he expected…

i'd not pay that much for a safety. we have two outstanding linebackers, a decent pass rush, two viable corners, the safety position could be great for anyone young to come and want to earn a 2nd contract.

Refreshing Twitter, I saw that Aroldis Chapman was trending. It was all tweets with a warning not to check his Instagram story. 

If I leave you with one word of wisdom, DON'T CHECK AROLDIS CHAMPAN'S INSTAGRAM STORY!!! 

1 minute ago, boyst said:

i'd not pay that much for a safety. we have two outstanding linebackers, a decent pass rush, two viable corners, the safety position could be great for anyone young to come and want to earn a 2nd contract.

Mike Edwards, Cameron Curl, Eddie Jackson, Rayshawn Jenkins 

Just now, Draconator said:

Refreshing Twitter, I saw that Aroldis Chapman was trending. It was all tweets with a warning not to check his Instagram story. 

If I leave you with one word of wisdom, DON'T CHECK AROLDIS CHAMPAN'S INSTAGRAM STORY!!! 

Such a tease… do share. 

1 minute ago, boyst said:

They have a massive need  after moving on from both their starters … also there are questions over Rapp being capable… I think they have to get a vet that can be a definite starter … it’s not the year to be drafting a guy to start and him being an Elam type that you find out doesn’t fit …