Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

22 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Twitter (will never be "x" to me) having a time with Skip Bayless tonight. 

It's usually coming all out of his mouth with the ***** that he spits out daily.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I expect a reasonably significant move tomorrow Beane

Unless you hear we've done some extensions or restructures that we don't know about, there's really nothing there until the 6/1 Tre money comes in.

We've gone through what we came up with getting out from under 42m over, re-signing Daquan Jones, AJ Epenesa, Taylor Rapp, David Edwards, Cam Lewis, and signing Nicholas Morrow, Mitch Trubisky, and Matt Haack.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Unless you hear we've done some extensions or restructures that we don't know about, there's really nothing there until the 6/1 Tre money comes in.

We've gone through what we came up with getting out from under 42m over, re-signing Daquan Jones, AJ Epenesa, Taylor Rapp, David Edwards, Cam Lewis, and signing Nicholas Morrow, Mitch Trubisky, and Matt Haack.

our friend ECB on X is excited about something. Large grain of salt we’ll see.

the contract Colts did with their nickel should make a Taron extension go quickly. We could do stuff with Milano, Oliver and who knows about Diggs

13 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

our friend ECB on X is excited about something. Large grain of salt we’ll see.

the contract Colts did with their nickel should make a Taron extension go quickly. We could do stuff with Milano, Oliver and who knows about Diggs

You still follow ECB after last year? 😆

I see they changed their name and deleted all of their tweets from last year. Smart. This way they can try again this year to have a "scoop" that coincidentally happens and claim they're a legit source again. If they don't lucky again this year, they'll change their name and delete their "scoops" all over again.

I just checked it out. He's acting like something big is happening, coincidentally the night before the first official league date of the year - when things sometimes get announced that we didn't know happened.

Hilarious that there's still all of these people that hang on what he says from the DeAndre Hopkins tweets.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

You still follow ECB after last year? 😆

I see they changed their name and deleted all of their tweets from last year. Smart. This way they can try again this year to have a "scoop" that coincidentally happens and claim they're a legit source again. If they don't lucky again this year, they'll change their name and delete their "scoops" all over again.

🤣 we’ll see! 50/50 

6 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I just checked it out. He's acting like something big is happening, coincidentally the night before the first official league date of the year - when things sometimes get announced that we didn't know happened.

Hilarious that there's still all of these people that hang on what he says from the DeAndre Hopkins tweets.

One of Cover 1 guys @TheThomasDeLaus  posted this earlier

”I can't wait till 4pm tomorrow when they announce who the #Bills have signed and #BillsMafia collective jaws go...

That is not a "I know something you don't".. it's a I know Brandon Beane has made moves that we haven't heard about just yet and we will be pleased.“

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

One of Cover 1 guys @TheThomasDeLaus  posted this earlier

”I can't wait till 4pm tomorrow when they announce who the #Bills have signed and #BillsMafia collective jaws go...

That is not a "I know something you don't".. it's a I know Brandon Beane has made moves that we haven't heard about just yet and we will be pleased.“

He also said in reply to that:

He's been hanging on the fact that 7 years ago, Micah Hyde was announced on Day 1 and wasn't leaked.

If you go through his tweets, you'd like him. He's like the WarriorSpikes51 of Cover 1. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

He's been hanging on the fact that 7 years ago, Micah Hyde was announced on Day 1 and wasn't leaked.

If you go through his tweets, you'd like him. He's like the WarriorSpikes51 of Cover 1. 

I included both of those in my post😉

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Son of Darick Holmes. 25 year old former 4th Round Pick.

He's a nickel player who plays teams. Short arms and all that so he isn't an outside corner and I am not sure he is a candidate for a safety conversion. He was a guest speaker at my school and was awesome with the kids, so as far as I know, he's a good dude.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He's a nickel player who plays teams. Short arms and all that so he isn't an outside corner and I am not sure he is a candidate for a safety conversion. He was a guest speaker at my school and was awesome with the kids, so as far as I know, he's a good dude.  

Maybe they plan on moving Taron to safety?....never know.

• Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yea I liked him as a slot coming out. He was my top "slot only" type that year. Doesn't make a ton of sense though given they have Taron and in our defense he couldn't play the kinda hybrid nicklel/SAM role that Taron plays. If he sits out on the market sure I could see it later as a depth move on a vet min type deal.

6 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Didn't Von only break on actual Day 1 as well? I was at Cheltenham for the racing when it broke so that means it was start of the league year rather than tampering period. It broke like 2 hours before the league year officially opened but it was a day 1 of the league year drop.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

People post stuff like that in FA all the time, but the fact it’s a cover 1 guy is interesting… 

• Like (+1) 1