Republicans Keep Eating Their Own

I see the conservatives in this thread, trying to dispute the title and I just can’t help but laugh

When was the last time you saw two Democrat women getting ready to get into a fistfight on the house floor or kicking out their own speaker or going through 100 reelection votes because they can’t name one

The Republican Party is fracturing between the MAGA crowd and those looking for an alternative (now only Haley) to Trump. MAGA are trying to eliminate anyone promoting a future other than Trump. Many sane republicans have voluntarily left public office, not wanting to be part of the crazy crowd.

The great unknown is if/when Trump becomes the nominee, will these Republicans seeking a different candidate show up in November to vote for him, or will they decide to vote Biden or stay home.  I don’t see Trump doing anything to change anyone’s minds about him. Everyone knows what a psycho lunatic he is. It just depends who wants to join his crazy train with Rudy, the pillow guy and the rest of the nuts he surrounds himself with. The choice is old Joe who offers trusted stability with verbal gaffes or wild unpredictability with old crazy lying criminal Trump leading a radical Republican Party.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The differences the extreme left, doesn’t have a chokehold on its party like the conservatives

And if you dispute that you’re in a cult

LOL!  OK, John.  If you say so.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The iron law is absolute 

To say that the Democrat party isn't being run by the loony far left is the height of hypocrisy.  I mean, even he disagrees with boys claiming to be girls competing against girls, and from where in the Dem party is that coming and where is the push back from the rest of Dems?

On 2/26/2024 at 10:54 PM, John from Riverside said:

The differences the extreme left, doesn’t have a chokehold on its party like the conservatives

And if you dispute that you’re in a cult

This  post epitomizes what is wrong with our country.  We can't keep calling each other nazis and cultists when we disagree on stuff.  

As for the OP, yes, there is internal strife on the right just like there is on the left.  Those weren't Republicans protesting before the SOTU, just like Langford was mouthing "that's true" while Biden was chastising Republicans over that border bill.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You mean Julie Kelly didn't like it?

You mean she's providing accurate reporting after all?

I watched a couple clips again. Unbelievably awful. "Overcoached" seems to be the kind critique. The fake emotion was just cringe.

There's a deeper problem here: Republicans have created just one credible female candidate so far (Nikki), and they just trashed her entire future.

On 2/14/2024 at 8:14 AM, Doc said:

Joke got Hur-ted. 

He did?  Now that the transcript is out...

And kinda ironic - I wonder why he resigned.

Oh weird - more transcript:

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I thought the only guy your cult hates more than Trump is Mike Pence?  For some reason, public enemy number one of the LGBTQ nation. 

Hahahahaha - this isn’t about Democrats all pro