All roads lead to Putin

18 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

It's entirely in Schumer's control now

Funny that he only invaded under Dems.  And only after Trump left office and NATO..."got stronger."  :lol:

In any case, Putin's doing it all wrong.  He should have sent hundreds of unarmed protestors to Ukraine's capital.  According to Dems, that's all it takes to take over a government...

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

HR2 will work and it's sitting on Schumer's desk. Why is he doing this?

The bill that claims to strengthen our borders yet cuts border patrol funding by $4 billion and aims to detain children indefinitely?

It does not address legal immigration one bit.

Yeah, no - keep trying precious.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

The bill that claims to strengthen our borders yet cuts border patrol funding by $4 billion and aims to detain children indefinitely?

It does not address legal immigration one bit.

Yeah, no - keep trying precious.

Take it to the floor, work it, amend it, etc.

Why is Schumer doing this?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

A bi-partisan bill has already been sent to the House, but…

GGvqeu-XMAA23Ae?format=jpg&name=small

I think you're confused. The bi partisan bill sent to the house had absolutely nothing to do with the border. The Senate bill regarding the border didn't make it out of the Senate. It failed. S0 now Schumer can work HB2 or not. He's choosing not to.

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I think you're confused. The bi partisan bill sent to the house had absolutely nothing to do with the border. The Senate bill regarding the border didn't make it out of the Senate. It failed. S0 now Schumer can work HB2 or not. He's choosing not to.

Ah, you're right - but the bill was bi-partisan and then shot down because of:

giphy.gif

The thread of this title stands.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah, you're right - but the bill was bi-partisan and then shot down because of:

giphy.gif

The thread of this title stands.

Once the GOP senators finally had the chance to read the bill, it was easy for them to kill it. I believe there were three senators that worked the bill in the senate. One was a republican. The border provisions of the bill were little to nothing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Once the GOP senators finally had the chance to read the bill, it was easy for them to kill it. I believe there were three senators that worked the bill in the senate. One was a republican. The border provisions of the bill were little to nothing.

BS - they helped write it 

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

There were 1/5 the number of illegals coming into the US under Trump versus Joke despite Trump's wall not being fully built.  Another meme fail for BSTime.

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BS - they helped write it 

You're wrong. I've included a link where you can educate yourself on this bill.

The 370-bill was the result of months of negotiations led by Senators James Lankford (R-OK), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ). These three senators did consult with Schumer and McConnell during this time. The bill was released to the rest of the Senate on a Sunday evening, with an announced vote on the subsequent Wednesday. The vote did occur with both repubs and dems voting against it. Some repubs did vote for it. It failed the senate and didn't even make it to the senate.

Link

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

You're wrong. I've included a link where you can educate yourself on this bill.

The 370-bill was the result of months of negotiations led by Senators James Lankford (R-OK), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ). These three senators did consult with Schumer and McConnell during this time. The bill was released to the rest of the Senate on a Sunday evening, with an announced vote on the subsequent Wednesday. The vote did occur with both repubs and dems voting against it. Some repubs did vote for it. It failed the senate and didn't even make it to the senate.

Link

That's fine. That doesn't change the subject:

All roads lead to Putin.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8c838a300bdcc471efa5b45a90029740.jpeg

Why would you not hold Schumer complicit when he fails to do what he needs to, in order to get Ukraine funding?

I hold Trump complicit. Join me in holding Schumer complicit too!

Edited by Pokebball

12 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Why would you not hold Schumer complicit when he fails to do what he needs to, in order to get Ukraine funding?

I hold Trump complicit. Join me in holding Schumer complicit too!

I stand with Schumer.

During the Reagan, Bush (2), Clinton and Obama years, it was rare to hear about any government reps having any unofficial contact with anyone associated with Russia. As soon as Trump arrives, his associates and members of his party are now routinely being discovered to have had contact with Russians. 

Putin is probably the most evil person on this planet. Evil is the most appropriate word I can think of to describe him. No one should underestimate his desire to destroy America by whatever means he can. Yet most of the Republican Party representatives seem to be all in supporting Trump and cozying up with Putin. Tucker is bragging about what a wonderful place Russia is. Either they are all a bunch of cowards and naive fools or they are traitors. It’s freaking crazy. 

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

During the Reagan, Bush (2), Clinton and Obama years, it was rare to hear about any government reps having any unofficial contact with anyone associated with Russia. As soon as Trump arrives, his associates and members of his party are now routinely being discovered to have had contact with Russians. 

Putin is probably the most evil person on this planet. Evil is the most appropriate word I can think of to describe him. No one should underestimate his desire to destroy America by whatever means he can. Yet most of the Republican Party representatives seems to be all in supporting Trump and cozying up with Putin. Tucker is bragging about what a wonderful place Russia is. Either they are all a bunch of cowards and naive fools or they are traitors. It’s freaking crazy. 

You must have sh*t a brick when Obama got his ultra-clever burn on Romney during the presidential debate. Or when he told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the 2012 election.

No doubt you were aghast when Hillary began the great reset with:

"I would like to present you with a little gift that represents what President Obama and Vice President Biden and I have been saying and that is: 'We want to reset our relationship and so we will do it together," 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You must have sh*t a brick when Obama got his ultra-clever burn on Romney during the presidential debate. Or when he told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the 2012 election.

"I would like to present you with a little gift that represents what President Obama and Vice President Biden and I have been saying and that is: 'We want to reset our relationship and so we will do it together," 

And despite all that ass-kissing, Vlad annexed Crimea without a peep from Barry, Joke or Hilly.  But boy did he become a convenient excuse when Hilly lost to Trump!

22 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m not talking about official diplomatic relations. I’m referring to all the other contacts between Trumpers and Russian contacts. Since Obamas term there has been Putin’s war to conquer Ukraine. That matters or it should. 

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Easily, the most conservative verbiage in decades

You don’t know what the ***** you’re talking about

Trump killed it

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Easily, the most conservative verbiage in decades

You don’t know what the ***** you’re talking about

Trump killed it

Legislature has done next to nothing about the border in decades. Joe opened it up by executive order on day one and you see how that worked. Dems have failed miserably on the border...THE WORSE IN DECADES

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Legislature has done next to nothing about the border in decades. Joe opened it up by executive order on day one and you see how that worked. Dems have failed miserably on the border...THE WORSE IN DECADES

In what way does this change the fact that Trump killed that border deal?

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

In what way does this change the fact that Trump killed that border deal?

Well, the narrative began as the House killing the bill. Totally false as the bill didn't reach the House (if we're talking the same bill).

Senators (both Dem and Republican) voted against the bill in the Senate. It failed.

• Thank you (+1) 1