All roads lead to Putin

55 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Well, the narrative began as the House killing the bill. Totally false as the bill didn't reach the House (if we're talking the same bill).

Senators (both Dem and Republican) voted against the bill in the Senate. It failed.

The narrative was never that the house killed. The bill left to do their jobs that bill would’ve passed. It has always been about Trump killing that bill so that he could run on it don’t kid yourself.

The house killing the bill came from there, being a maga of representatives that have been ***** up everything ever since they’re Republicans to go over the house

They take their orders from Trump

The real question is if Trump doesn’t win the presidency, then what?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

In what way does this change the fact that Trump killed that border deal?

What makes you think Trump killed it?  And who cares anyway?  It was clearly a bad bill.

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

What makes you think Trump killed it?  And who cares anyway?  It was clearly a bad bill.

Trump is simply echoing the views of the majority of American citizens.  They want this invasion shut down ASAFP.  The entrenched leadership of both party's aren't fooling anyone.  Everybody knows its a ploy to get money to fund wars and all the border security provisions will be ignored like business as usual since day one of Joe Biden's regime.  

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I doubt that you have even read it

Please tell us that YOU read the 370 page bill - light by government standards. I know you pretended to read the report on Biden’s mishandling of classified information but had no clue about the classification level of the documents involved - despite it being spelled out in the report. 

The “did you read it” schtick is a bit much coming from someone that struggles to string coherent sentences together. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Please tell us that YOU read the 370 page bill - light by government standards. I know you pretended to read the report on Biden’s mishandling of classified information but had no clue about the classification level of the documents involved - despite it being spelled out in the report. 

The “did you read it” schtick is a bit much coming from someone that struggles to string coherent sentences together. 

Who are these idiots fooling?

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The narrative was never that the house killed. The bill left to do their jobs that bill would’ve passed. It has always been about Trump killing that bill so that he could run on it don’t kid yourself.

The house killing the bill came from there, being a maga of representatives that have been ***** up everything ever since they’re Republicans to go over the house

They take their orders from Trump

The real question is if Trump doesn’t win the presidency, then what?

A follow up pivot with you. A few weeks back you commented about how CA wasn't experiencing the border issues that Texas and Arizona were. CA has been in the news recently about a lot of it. What say you now?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I doubt you have either.

I've read quite a bit of why folks that voted against it. It would have codified some really bad administrative policies that Biden was allowing. What Biden has been allowing has caused record illegal immigration. Why would congress codify that?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I've read quite a bit of why folks that voted against it. It would have codified some really bad administrative policies that Biden was allowing. What Biden has been allowing has caused record illegal immigration. Why would congress codify that?

All I needed to hear was almost 5K/day before the President could choose to shut down the border.  Sorry, nope.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

All I needed to hear was almost 5K/day before the President could choose to shut down the border.  Sorry, nope.

Well, it's just a not a priority for the Party of Putin - it can wait until January according to the cult.

Oh well.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

I doubt you have either.

Actually, doc I have went over at line item by line item

3 hours ago, Pokebball said:

A follow up pivot with you. A few weeks back you commented about how CA wasn't experiencing the border issues that Texas and Arizona were. CA has been in the news recently about a lot of it. What say you now?

California is not complaining lots of jobs to fill

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Actually, doc I have went over at line item by line item

All 370 pages? 

And again, I pointed-out the part that was a non-starter.

4 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Hal Sparks does a of three hour show where the provisions of the bill were gone over line item by line item

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

All 370 pages? 

And again, I pointed-out the part that was a non-starter.

That’s the problem with not reading it do you’re not even right about that

The 5000 mark is the number of encounters that’s all encounters on the border does not mean 5000 people were let into the country and the provisions for claiming asylum one of the things that allows people to get in so easily when an encounter happens are totally revised

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Not what the news is reporting.

We have conservatives in, California, too

There is no invasion here

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Benhur was actually a great movie

Donald Trump would’ve been the court jester

5 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Also claimed that he knows what nuclear war would look like.

Nobody knows that.

Simply a crazy claim.

I was certified to monitor loading them, carry them,  and deliver them and I have absolutely no idea what a nuclear exchange would look like, nor does anyone I know with similar knowledge.

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The 5000 mark is the number of encounters that’s all encounters on the border does not mean 5000 people were let into the country and the provisions for claiming asylum one of the things that allows people to get in so easily when an encounter happens are totally revised

Again John, this crisis was created by Joke when he told people prior to the election that we had an open border and when he reversed Trump's policies on Day One.  All the cities crying poverty over having to take care of illegals and all the crime they are committing is on him.  He can reverse his reversals, one of which is "remain in Mexico" for asylum seekers, therefore no need to revise anything or tie border security to anything else.

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hal Sparks does a of three hour show where the provisions of the bill were gone over line item by line item

We have conservatives in, California, too

There is no invasion here

Benhur was actually a great movie

Donald Trump would’ve been the court jester

News must be wrong then

5 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

They still maintain Joke had no idea he had classified material strewn all over his house and garage.  :lol:

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Wait, Hal Sparks, the guy from "***** as Folk"? 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Again John, this crisis was created by Joke when he told people prior to the election that we had an open border and when he reversed Trump's policies on Day One.  All the cities crying poverty over having to take care of illegals and all the crime they are committing is on him.  He can reverse his reversals, one of which is "remain in Mexico" for asylum seekers, therefore no need to revise anything or tie border security to anything else.

Did you point me to where Biden said that we had an open border?

24 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Did you point me to where Biden said that we had an open border?

The same place Trump told people to break into the Capitol...

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Doc your Not very good at this

You better fight like hell or you’re not gonna have a country anymore

Somehow equates out to what from Biden?

And you're worse at it John.  Again illegals know Dems want them in the country.  There is no need to say "our border is open."  That's why 8M have come into the country, with a huge assist from Joke reversing Trump's policies on Day One.  Those who have entered already and are busting city budgets and being criminals are all on the Dems and can't/won't be pawned-off on the Repubs, and deep down you know it but have to say otherwise.

As for the bolded, yeah, I know.  Like I said, you can't love something if you want to fundamentally transform it into something it never was.  And greatness doesn't automatically stay that way.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

And you're worse at it John.  Again illegals know Dems want them in the country.  There is no need to say "our border is open."  That's why 8M have come into the country, with a huge assist from Joke reversing Trump's policies on Day One.  Those who have entered already and are busting city budgets and being criminals are all on the Dems and can't/won't be pawned-off on the Repubs, and deep down you know it but have to say otherwise.

As for the bolded, yeah, I know.  Like I said, you can't love something if you want to fundamentally transform it into something it never was.  And greatness doesn't automatically stay that way.

There is only one party trying to TRANSFORM this country and it’s YOURS.

The border has always been an issue yet not that big as you think your only boy Conald can fix it.

You pathetic hack 

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

You literally said that Biden said that the border was open

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, you’re stretching it

but this is not surprising your leader does it all the time you’re just mimicking him

There's no stretching, John.  Illegals knew the border was open when a Dem got back into Office.  That's why more illegals have entered per year under Joke than did under Trump.  And that's why it's the #1 issue right now.  Playing semantics with "he didn't actually say" is silly.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

There's no stretching, John.  Illegals knew the border was open when a Dem got back into Office.  That's why more illegals have entered per year under Joke than did under Trump.  And that's why it's the #1 issue right now.  Playing semantics with "he didn't actually say" is silly.

Let me repeat this for you, because you’re obviously kind of slow

You said that Biden said that the border was open

That’s it if you don’t want somebody questioning you want it then use better words

49 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me repeat this for you, because you’re obviously kind of slow

You said that Biden said that the border was open

That’s it if you don’t want somebody questioning you want it then use better words

Yeah, you're a real genius. :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Well, I at least read if I’m gonna have an opinion on something

You should try that

There are things worth wasting time on and things that aren't, John.  I don't need to (allegedly) read a 370 page bill to know it's not worth passing when it has to contain aid for something completely unrelated, and when the problem it's ostensibly trying to "fix" can he done so with someone just reversing what he did to cause it.

Just now, Doc said:

There are things worth wasting time on and things that aren't, John.  I don't need to (allegedly) read a 370 page bill to know it's not worth passing when it has to contain aid for something completely unrelated, and when the problem it's ostensibly trying to "fix" can he done so with someone just reversing what he did to cause it.

You’re not going to waste time educating yourself really

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re not going to waste time educating yourself really

There's no education in reading 370 pages when the problem was created solely by Joke reversing Trump's policies on Day One.  We know there's been a crisis and Dems are finally admitting it because the polls look bad for them, so pressure Joke to go back to Trump's policies.  Then we can talk about "comprehensive immigration reform" and aid to other countries in standalone bills.