Panthers hire Canales

bills6969

Ejiro Evero and his potential availability is the real news here.

In a perfect world, where McClappy actually acknowledges that his scheme is next to worthless in the postseason, we get his as our DC.

Dude crushed it, as much as one can under the circumstances, this year in Carolina.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

Would he force Josh to do that stupid college clap snap count that he had Kyler doing in Arizona? That would drive me nuts.

I'm a high school HC and my QB asked if we could implement the clap....and let's just say it was a no. 

Just now, Low Positive said:

I think it means that he is a strapping young man with a fine physique. A regular Charles Atlas, if you will.

I worked with a glib Irishman years ago, who claimed he was often mistaken for 'Charles Assless'. 🤔😁

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BBFL said:

Fried Cannoli

Ben Johnson won’t be doing anything until SB I would presume. Rightly so. 

Even then, if he’s as hot a commodity as he’s made out to be, teams will probably wait until he’s ready. 

I was thinking of the Bills.  Or maybe I was just dreaming of the Bills here.  I know Pegula will not pull the trigger and I get his hesitation but anyone who watched the masterful way Johnson called the game in the 4th quarter against TB can only wonder at what he could do here with Allen.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Washington are very keen on him. Does he want that? The best job for him was the Chargers. The best job for Harbaugh was the Raiders. 

If they just let me match them coach with team they'd all be more successful :D

The best job would be Buffalo but alas........................

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

Not sure why this isn't getting as much attention as Kliff Kingsbury got.  This dude is a man missile. 

Now I’m aroused  

7 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I like Kliff, but he needs to take a coordinator position with a team with an elite QB to re-build his value before he gets HC consideration again. He was not ready and doesn't care about defense. 

I’d love to see him work with Allen.  And I don’t think he’d get a HC job anytime soon - which needs to be a consideration.

Frank Reich is never getting another HC gig either. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Beast said:

LOL

The Bills, if they ever fire McDermott, better not go the route of some guy that has no head coaching experience. Allen is entering his 7th year, not his 2nd or 3rd.

I mean, what are the choices?  You either hire a guy who has no previous HC experience, or you hire a retread who wasn't able win enough in his previous gig.

To the latter, you can then say, The Bills better not go the route of some retread who is a proven loser, same reason.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.