Beane & McDermott end of season press conferences

Process

2 minutes ago, Process said:

That's how they usually do it I believe. Beane is probably next. 

Since Sean is talking now I'm guessing Beane isn't announcing McD being let go.  Sorry, guys, but it's really unreal to keep this guy given the availability of better coaches right now, especially with a mini rebuild coming.  This is really horrible.  To me, keeping him is worse than losing on Sunday...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 7
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4
  • Dislike 2

• Process changed the title to Beane & McDermott end of season press conferences

there are some that will work out and some that wont the names oyu mentioend among others the draft contributes to others , dalton and cybo, wer were talking about our offense to see those young players have contributions ---distracted... -- to see a rookei make those special plays unday and i'm excited to see him and josh and what they can become.

typing out all mcdemottts words

a lot more over in this thread: 

I watched Josh last night.

(Edit 2: I am referring to the End of Season presser Josh held yesterday.

I did not see the end of game presser because I was crushed, as usual. 
    The OP started a thread about EOS pressers. )

This is going to come out wrong and be taken to mean what I’m not intending but:

He seemed too chill about losing. He said the right things. He gave the right answers. He wasn’t happy but he seemed resigned to it. Like a beaten person.

Remember the anger on here for Mahomes’ act after the first loss. It KILLED him to lose against Josh/Bills in the end of a close game. He wasn’t supposed to lose!  Mahomes and Kelcie and Reid were NOT losing this game. 

I think Josh is at the point of, What else can I do. Record breaking performances and they still beat us.

Edit: End of season presser 

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/rKGcqqMvvawzxE8v/?mibextid=WC7FNe

I can’t stomach to watch McDermott word drool into a mic. A pox on him and his process.

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 9
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 4

overall new faces, guys hung together, overall you're looking at did we have enough production and at times we did others we didn't but it's not just catching the ball, its block and playings special teams. overall they did good things

whats your hope in year 3 out of a 1st round pick? elam...

you saw the play the other night, he makes a special play and he has flashed but we gotta get a better feel, can he do on a more consistent basis, this year, he needs to ocntinue to up improve.

3 minutes ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

Sounds like Micah Hyde isn't going to be returning. I don't remember the exact quote, but he said something like "before the game when they announced the players out of the tunnel that it might be the last time Hydes name called at home."

I think he retires.  

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

This is going to come out wrong and be taken to mean what I’m not intending but:

He seemed too chill about losing. He said the right things. He gave the right answers. He wasn’t happy but he seemed resigned to it. Like a beaten person.

Remember the anger on here for Mahomes’ act after the first loss. It KILLED him to lose against Josh/Bills in the end of a close game. He wasn’t supposed to lose!  Mahomes and Kelcie and Reid were NOT losing this game. 

I think Josh is at the point of, What else can I do. Record breaking performances and they still beat us.

I can’t stomach to watch McDermott word drool into a mic. A pox on him and his process.

Then you didn't watch Josh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

not into each person indiviualy... we want as many FA's back as we can. only so much in hte bank, i touhgt AJ along with others of our DL had one of their better years. it goes back to development, it goes mindset, pressuring, blitzing,1on1s, when you do that. coach washington and coachwest did a really good job commitment of that room. i saw renewed commitment with that came more of a process prep point.

I don't like this guy.  I don't think he's a good dude.  Was it last year or the year before when he barked at a question about injuries and said something to the effect of "I have faith in every player on this team!!".  This year, "we weren't as healthy as I would have liked to be".  Which is it dude?  F this guy.  The best word to describe him is "inconsistent". Full of excuses and passes blame onto others.  He even said Josh is maturing and he's getting there.  Really?  How about keep that one to yourself, just sounds like more blame and excuses.  I can see why so many people are fed up with him. 

Edited by phypon
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 5

I’m going to watch later but man I threw up in my mouth just hearing he’s having an end of year presser. I want him to leave so bad and just having to hear him talk about changes being made that aren’t him leaving is going to enrage me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

And THIS is why I dont care that Diggs skipped talking to the press.

Damned if they do, damned if they dont.

(not trying to call you out specifically, @Buffalo Boy, it just fit)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.