Bass manned up and spoke to the media. Diggs dissapeared during playoffs, then ducked the media

Pete

On 1/23/2024 at 7:07 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

Why do you care if he talks to the media? Does Diggs come harass you when you have a bad day at work or don’t feel like talking to people? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/23/2024 at 7:05 AM, Pete said:

https://nypost.com/2024/01/22/sports/stefon-diggs-declines-to-talk-to-media-after-huge-drop-in-bills-loss/                

Stefon Diggs let the game go through his hands.

And he then entered the offseason without saying a word.

Diggs, the Bills’ mercurial receiver, declined to talk to reporters after his big drop doomed Buffalo in their 27-24 loss to the Chiefs on Sunday, according to NFL Network.

Do not forget, the Bills tried to get Diggs going on first play on offense.  What did Diggs do?  He fumbled the first play of the game.

Diggs and Sherfield are the biggest reasons we lost IMO

Mike Evans had 12 catches for 147 yards and a TD.  That is what a real #1 WR does in the playoffs.

Diggs is no #1.  He is not even a #2 IMO.

Bills and Josh need legitimate WR 1 and 2 this offseason!

I agree with most of what you said but this isn’t the guy. He drops A LOT of balls the same way Diggs did. Great he gets force fed the ball in an offense that has more dynamic weapons than we have but they also lost the same week of the playoffs after their QB played a helluva game. Don’t buy into to the stats in this one. Let Mike Evans get paid by some other team and let’s get our guys in this loaded WR draft class. Bucs will also be just fine or even better with Godwin, Palmer and whomever they draft this year. 

On 1/23/2024 at 7:12 AM, boyst said:

Why do so many people not care about Diggs? Disrespect him? Think so poorly of him?

Go to a game. He is on the field warming up with as much passion as anyone. He talks to the crowd, he makes the game special for many people - especially children. The dude wears his heart on his sleeve for each game and remains a higher end talent at WR.

It's weird - especially because he is the only WR we have going into next season.

Well, I can’t answer for everybody, but for me it’s because he’s a self impressed turd of a teammate who can no longer be cloaked by performance.   He’s over priced, too, but that’s not his fault.

I don't care if he talks to the media. But his play has been mediocre, if not bad, for too long. I don't know why. He used to be so dominant. He hurt the team for sure. Josh couldn't depend on him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I don't care if he talks to the media. But his play has been mediocre, if not bad, for too long. I don't know why. He used to be so dominant. He hurt the team for sure. Josh couldn't depend on him.

Have to hope there was an injury hampering his play, but regardless, it's time to seriously upgrade the wr room.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Neo said:

Well, I can’t answer for everybody, but for me it’s because he’s a self impressed turd of a teammate who can no longer be cloaked by performance.   He’s over priced, too, but that’s not his fault.

His teammates seem to love him. 

9 hours ago, boyst said:

His teammates seem to love him. 

I have thought about this.  I’ve considered the same with Aaron Rodgers.   Do they love him, or is it just easier to say you do if you’re one of them?   I’m not in that locker room and don’t know.  Your point is valid.

Irony … I’m lounging before church, sipping a coffee, interwebbing, and wearing a Diggs tee shirt given to me as a Christmas gift last year., 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t understand the need for Diggs to speak to the media after a bad day at the office.  It’s his choice.  I don’t need to hear him apologize for a fumble or a dropped pass.  He’s also won us a lot of games.

Yet Josh puts himself forward to be scrutinised for very missed pass, fumble and interception. Bass presented himself despite missing that kick. Sometimes people have to front up.

4 hours ago, Neo said:

I have thought about this.  I’ve considered the same with Aaron Rodgers.   Do they love him, or is it just easier to say you do if you’re one of them?   I’m not in that locker room and don’t know.  Your point is valid.

Irony … I’m lounging before church, sipping a coffee, interwebbing, and wearing a Diggs tee shirt given to me as a Christmas gift last year., 

Flip the thought to Beasley. Every teammate loved him. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.