Very fine people

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Total dumbassery on your part. I don’t care what anyone here calls anyone else. When someone, like you, makes something up and pretends it to be beyond reproach, I like to call them on it. You make it easy. At least you have given up on the 1 million part and made it about Lindbergh. Lindbergh with an h at the end. A historian of your caliber should know that. 

You made more sense when you were pretending to know what the Strategic Petroleum Reserve was. 

It’s easy to understand why you won’t take the All in the Family bait. Good for you. Hopefully you learn the pointlessness of embellishment. Unlikely, I know. It’s almost as bad as the jackass here that wanted people to think he went to school with Susan Collins. 

I made it about LindbergH LEADING the AFC(850k members and certainly many followers), because at the time people were saying his were the "the words of Hitler" and "straight from Berlin".  The only thing I'm giving up on is that you're capable of making an OBVIOUS AF connection.

The SPR IS crude oil(but only in 4 specific holding locations), no matter how much you want to pound the table that it's not, and the fact that it isn't low either.  -U.S. Crude Oil Reserves - 110 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends

Bait?  I'm not the one who claimed housewives sit on the couch.  When you show me embellishment, I'll take the point, but that hasn't happened yet.  You're just really bad at math and making obvious connections.  Like I said, if Tibs and Billsy both follow Joe Biden and cheer his commie speeches, after he was pinned by Chairman Mao and Stalin personally, they're probably commies themselves.  Not just "good people" mixed up with the wrong crowd.  Honestly, and LD 8-year-old could make that connection, but somehow I'm the jackass of dumbassery.     LOLOL

Let me guess, you're only correcting my spelling, because "I make that easy" too? At least we know you're only going after what you deem to be the low hanging fruit.  Yeah, no.  It's pretty obvious you have an aversion to certain facts, and I happen to be providing them.  I guess I won't take it personal, then. 

Edited by daz28

Daz, if JD ever asked me to cite evidence or sources for my claims of calling people pr groups commies or marxists...guess what?

I can do that.

Take the co-founders of BLM for example. They are on video specifically saying the words "we are trained marxists." DEI programs are straight out of critical race theory, which emerged from plain old critical theory of the Frankfurt School. The Frankfurt school was founded by Marxists. And on and on..

Now I have also called you a marxist or commie many times before, not because I think that you ever have or will declare yourself as one, most people don't,  but because you have indicated support for people or groups who are indeed proud communist/marxist.

On 1/20/2024 at 9:53 AM, BillStime said:

GETAatVWoAACHvw?format=jpg&name=small

Do you make up this BS or do you have another department which you work for that gets paid along with you to develop this crap .. 

42 minutes ago, T master said:

Do you make up this BS or do you have another department which you work for that gets paid along with you to develop this crap .. 

I get it from the same place @B-Manget's his crap from that you never comment on...lol

On 5/23/2024 at 12:26 PM, Big Blitz said:

The author of this thread can’t say America First. 

But the people that likely supported the peaceful protests on Jan 6 to supposedly topple the USA (LOfreakingL):

Still more upset about the Alito’s and can’t say America First

Reminder, this false thread has been exposed.

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis & the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Allison Cooper.  Classic Trumpism!  Can't wait to see these crybabies bawl their eyes out when Biden get rolled in the election.  What a mess.    

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Allison Cooper.  Classic Trumpism!  Can't wait to see these crybabies bawl their eyes out when Biden get rolled in the election.  What a mess.    

The careers of these TDS sufferers depend on Trump winning. If he loses their reason to exist vanishes. The dirty secret is they need him to win!  

On 5/28/2024 at 8:24 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

The careers of these TDS sufferers depend on Trump winning. If he loses their reason to exist vanishes. The dirty secret is they need him to win!  

President Trump is the greatest fund raising tool for the Donkey Team since Newt Gingrich.