Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

18 hours ago, US Egg said:

Over there Joe Cares…..

Over here he, well, this…..

Can you explain how they’re “destroying everything America stands for?”

Oh wait, you can’t, you racist ***** heels simply don’t want brown folks around 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

On the contrary, please do try it!!

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Details of Biden's Border Security Bill Show It Won't Work - and That's Probably the Plan

FTA:

This deal would allow 1.825 million illegals to enter the US every year.

Once the 5,000 daily threshold is reached, the Border Patrol is allowed to remove them immediately. The obvious question is, why 5,000? Why not 0? Because if you can close the border at 5,000, you can close it at 0...and if you can't close it at 0, you can't close it at 5,000.

It looks like the first 5,000 across the line are allowed to request asylum; the rest aren't. I don't see how that survives any sort of legal challenge.

Immediate removal sounds nice, but that authority only applies to Mexicans. The Mexican government usually doesn't accept Other Than Mexicans (OTMs) because they are illegal immigrants.

The border is no longer in crisis when the number of daily illegals falls below 3,750. Allowing 1.369 million illegal immigrants into the US every year doesn't sound like control to me.

{snip}

The proposed deal stinks. There is nothing good about it.

The people who are saying the GOP should pass it to give Trump a whip-hand when (talk about putting the cart before the horse) he becomes president are morons.

Other than hiring a handful of people, this does nothing to secure our border or unf**k our immigration problem.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2024/01/27/the-details-of-bidens-border-security-bill-show-it-wont-work-and-thats-probably-the-plan-n2169287

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1751061492466941958

https://www.justice.gov/d9/pages/attachments/2022/09/01/3_new_cases_and_total_completions_-_historical.pdf

How incredibly stupid.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Amazing.  Zero crossings.  I guess it doesn't take sending money to a corrupt country...

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Can you explain how they’re “destroying everything America stands for?”

Oh wait, you can’t, you racist ***** heels simply don’t want brown folks around 

My, my, aren’t we the testy one.

How many have moved into your home Brother Love?

4 hours ago, Doc said:

How incredibly stupid.

Amazing.  Zero crossings.  I guess it doesn't take sending money to a corrupt country...

“foreigners”

like I said, it’s full mask off racism. You guys don’t like brown folks. It’s just that easy 

5 minutes ago, US Egg said:

My, my, aren’t we the testy one.

How many have moved into your home Brother Love?

Come up with a new argument sometime 

Just now, Roundybout said:

“foreigners”

like I said, it’s full mask off racism. You guys don’t like brown folks. It’s just that easy 

Come up with a new argument sometime 

It’s kind of like how not having literature about anal and oral in elementary school libraries is an attack on gay people, right?

What’s your next one-person cause celebre?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

“foreigners”

Yeah, I hate myself.  :rolleyes:

BTW my mom emigrated from India legally and she's a Democrat.  She hates that people are gaining entry illegally.  Everyone should. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Wow interesting imagine that 

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, I hate myself.  :rolleyes:

BTW my mom emigrated from India legally and she's a Democrat.  She hates that people are gaining entry illegally.  Everyone should. 

Being a migrant is not illegal 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Wow interesting imagine that 

Being a migrant is not illegal 

We are to the point now we’re even Biden is admitting through his policy change that we need to do something about illegal immigration. What’s funny is now that he’s coming around Republicans are trying to block it. It was nothing more than a talking point with them and always has been.

• Haha (+1) 1