• no
  2. 2. Josh Throws 2 INT's?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Josh Throws 3 INT's?

• yes
    • no

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

We showed that we can beat this team earlier this season. Yet both teams are different now as the Chiefs have Pacheco and Bolton back and we could be missing Douglas and Bernard. etc. It's going to be a tough team but playing at home things give us the advantage we need to win. Toss in Sneed appears to be limited this week, if they lose him that could really hurt their defense. 

Bolton played last time…we had the pleasure of being his inaugural game back lol

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think we still have a route with a decimated back 7 on defense and one turnover on offense. It is a narrow route but there is a route. If we turn it over more than once we are toast. 

Idk how decimated the back end is gonna be…lookin like Douglas and Jackson at corner with taron back in the slot.  

4 hours ago, DasNootz said:

This isn't the same Chiefs offense, where we need to score a TD every possession.  There is wiggle for some error.

Nor is it the same Chiefs defense. Bills need to take advantage of their opportunities without a drastic shift in field position or momentum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Idk how decimated the back end is gonna be…lookin like Douglas and Jackson at corner with taron back in the slot.  

That would be a positive. The more players we have back on the defense the better our chance. I am still worried about the linebacker position - especially against Kelce and the backs. 

18 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Nor is it the same Chiefs defense. Bills need to take advantage of their opportunities without a drastic shift in field position or momentum.

It will come down, in part, to redzone execution both sides. The Bills have to score touchdowns and hold KC to field goals. While I still believe they should punted rather than try a long FG against the Steelers on 4th and 7 at the end of the half last week, against the Chiefs I still believe any 4th and medium or 4th and short opportunities inside their 35 are go for it calls. 

• Like (+1) 1

Josh and the Bills have proven that they can do it but this is the play offs & the less mistakes they can have the better especially from this point forward the competition just gets better & better & they can capitalize on those INT"S & turn them into points .

I voted yes on all 3 because Josh can over come those but please god let Josh have a mistake free game this week or at the very least keep them to a minimum !! 

GO BILLS !!!! 

50 minutes ago, Airseven said:

What’s different about the defense?  I have read Bolton didn’t play against us last time on here which is not true…they were very healthy last game against us also 

they’re missing a pretty good safety but he didn’t play last game against us either 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

52 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Bolton played last time…we had the pleasure of being his inaugural game back lol

Give me Elam over Jackson.

5 hours ago, boyst said:

So we all expect at least 1 INT. I think most people believe the Bills can win with at least 2 INT's. But, let's see how we feel.

Are you asking if we can win with Allen throwing one or at most two INT's? Or are you asking if we can win if we intercept Mahomes 1 or 2 times?

Because you know Allen doesn't throw a lot of INT's in the playoffs:  He has 20 TD passes and only 5 INT's over 9 playoff games.

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Are you asking if we can win with Allen throwing one or at most two INT's? Or are you asking if we can win if we intercept Mahomes 1 or 2 times?

Because you know Allen doesn't throw a lot of INT's in the playoffs:  He has 20 TD passes and only 5 INT's over 9 playoff games.

asking if we can win with allen throwing an int. it's not in the question or anything...

image.png.3c83c8a49bb2d44460e62b51b422c736.png

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.