Should Presidents have absolute immunity for life?

Should Presidents have absolute immunity for life?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Presidents have absolute immunity for life?

• Yes
    • No

Is that what you want? Every election cycle the former leader of the other party gets put in jail? Biden is too weak for jail. My guess is he goes directly from the White House to hospice

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No one should be above the law especially the one in charge ! And if there is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt they should go to jail and there are probably a bunch of Ex POTUS that should be in jail truth be told .

And after it's all said & done the one in office now would be having a room built just for him right next to the others, they would have their own wing so they all together could talk about how they screwed the country & it's people over .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Is that what you want? Every election cycle the former leader of the other party gets put in jail? Biden is too weak for jail. My guess is he goes directly from the White House to hospice

If they commit crimes, sure 

Biden has not committed any crimes. You clowns have been made to believe he has, because your handlers know you guys can be made to believe anything 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If they commit crimes, sure 

Biden has not committed any crimes. You clowns have been made to believe he has, because your handlers know you guys can be made to believe anything 

Biden has been in politics for like 50 years. You think he hasn't committed crimes? It's not if it's how many they will be able to pin on him. And back and forth we go every 4 years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Biden has been in politics for like 50 years. You think he hasn't committed crimes? It's not if it's how many they will be able to pin on him. And back and forth we go every 4 years.

Trump is a career criminal. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is a career criminal. 

Then why wasn't he in jail before becoming president and pissing off half of the country? The answer is this is all political and it will be when they go after Biden next as well. I don't want to live in a country where the outgoing president gets prosecuted 

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Then why wasn't he in jail before becoming president and pissing off half of the country? The answer is this is all political and it will be when they go after Biden next as well. I don't want to live in a country where the outgoing president gets prosecuted 

The rich get away with so much. That's why 

But the walls are closing in on that POS now 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So the difference is one gets elected to cheat people

So you don't like our constitution I take it? All our leaders are criminals in your view, except Trump

Ya, you are MAGA, dumb, easily mislead and nasty 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you don't like our constitution I take it? All our leaders are criminals in your view, except Trump

Ya, you are MAGA, dumb, easily mislead and nasty 

Why do you keep going back to Trump? I'm not defending Trump lol. You are obsessed

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, T master said:

So please explain the difference between a career criminal & a career politician like Joe - Thanks ...

Trump - 91 charges across four indictments

Biden - at this time:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ulxfa5hkataprjmrg6

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, ding *****, he's the one arguing to the court he should be above the law

If you put him in jail then you have to put them all in jail is the point. Biden would be next. That's not how this should work but that's how it would play out

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If you put him in jail then you have to put them all in jail is the point. Biden would be next. That's not how this should work but that's how it would play out

So if one person's a criminal, so is everyone

Brilliant 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So if one person's a criminal, so is everyone

Brilliant 

If you are in politics 50 years you have absolutely broken the law multiple times. It's not a question of if it's how many crimes they will pin on him. They will want to go after the big ones first and ignore the small ones.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Trump - 91 charges across four indictments

Biden - at this time:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ulxfa5hkataprjmrg6

And how many of those 4 were total made up BS or over 20+ yrs ago but brought forth at just the perfect time coincidence 🤔?

Joes time will come as long as they follow the money ...

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, T master said:

And how many of those 4 were total made up BS or over 20+ yrs ago but brought forth at just the perfect time coincidence 🤔?

Zero.

Indicted: Manhattan "hush money" probe

Indicted: Special counsel's Mar-a-Lago documents case

Indicted: Special counsel's Jan. 6 investigation

Indicted: Election interference case in Fulton County, Georgia

25 minutes ago, T master said:

Joes time will come as long as they follow the money ...

Please find something legit before the 2024 election so we can run someone else.

thanks

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/18/2024 at 10:07 AM, KDIGGZ said:

well, there's this thing about committing crimes and going to jail.  joe hasn't been indicted...

On 1/18/2024 at 10:30 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Last night I smoked a cheap chuck roast with cherry wood and tinders basic as a seasoning.  Only took 3 hours and you would never know it was chuck.  

i love venison but not into killing deer.  got any?

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

well, there's this thing about committing crimes and going to jail.  joe hasn't been indicted...

He will. He's been in politics for like 50 years. If Trump wins they will find something