Bills offering complimentary fan shuttle bus service

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

This is our opportunity to take bus loads of Steeler fans and drive them to Rochester.

this is outside the box thinking at it's finest lmao

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Have not been to McKinley Mall for a while and a number of others may not.

Sure you can drive around to find it but think they should have said "McKinley Mall (Near the old Sears location near Milestrip entrance" or something like that.

Where is old Sears location?

https://www.shopmckinleymall.com/directory-map/#/search

image.thumb.png.51acab43376c3639e98401feb4c87f5c.png

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

This is our opportunity to take bus loads of Steeler fans and drive them to Rochester.

Just tell them parking is closed because Bills cannot handle the snow - that is what they have been claiming.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

lol!

Even better, North Collins. Spotty cell service means they will have trouble getting an Uber back!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

lol!

Even better, North Collins. Spotty cell service means they will have trouble getting an Uber back!

someone somewhere in the 716 is taking notes.  Wishing they could do this, because it would be hilarious and the snarkiest thing EVER lmao

• Haha (+1) 1

Bottom line the Buffalo Bills Pittsburgh Steelers game should be played today with no fans. Then the Bills and county wouldn’t have to worry about snow removal of the seats other than the field. We all know why the Bills don’t want this pure greed so don’t tell me it isn’t about the money it’s about the money in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Have not been to McKinley Mall for a while and a number of others may not.

Sure you can drive around to find it but think they should have said "McKinley Mall (Near the old Sears location near Milestrip entrance" or something like that.

Where is old Sears location?

https://www.shopmckinleymall.com/directory-map/#/search

image.thumb.png.51acab43376c3639e98401feb4c87f5c.png

Just tell them parking is closed because Bills cannot handle the snow - that is what they have been claiming.

I bet it’ll be easy and obvious in person

albeit completely a cluster 

1 hour ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Would love to know how many busses they have. I would not want to wait hours outside the stadium for a bus.

Yea. At night in crummy weather after being out at the game for hours nonetheless

I don't know about the logistics of doing it impromptu in Buffalo after a snowstorm, but Wrigley Field does something similar. There's no parking lot and nearby parking is limited (and very expensive). They have a parking lot on the western edge of Chicago with free parking and free shuttle service to and from the game. I've only used it once - for a Dead and Company show - but they had several buses running, with one leaving every 10 minutes or so. We tailgated in the lot for a while, hopped on a bus, and got to the show. After the show ended, there was a row of buses ready to pick us up. It was amazingly smooth.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.