How does the game delay impact the players routines?

Beck Water

10 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wow, I figured this was the 2nd worst kept secret in buffalo, behind only the whereabouts of Pegulas jet. 

Would tyhink they need a hotel with large meeting spaces and areas for food setup too.

If you know, say so.

41 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Flight from Pittsburg to Buffalo diverted to Albany by high winds.  Steelers bus from Albany to Buffalo. 🤔  Even better if they put them on one of those 'winking blinking kiddie cans' that Ralph used to rent for the training camp scrimmages against the (original) Browns.

Just stick them on this...

Screenshot_20240113_120039_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240113_120046_YouTube.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

If you know, say so.

I have no idea, but I don't live anywhere near Buffalo and when I did live in Western NY it was in Rochester.

I just assumed there'd been responses from a number of posters all who knew where the team stayed.  I figured I was the exception in not knowing.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I have no idea, but I don't live anywhere near Buffalo and when I did live in Western NY it was in Rochester.

I just assumed there'd been responses from a number of posters all who knew where the team stayed.  I figured I was the exception in not knowing.

I once stayed at the Buffalo Airport Hotel before a game and came across ALL the players going somewhere as a group. I was surprised as I expected the visiting team to be there, not the Bills. But that was years ago.

Edit: it was an hotel at the airport. Maybe not the Buffalo Airport Hotel... 

Edited by Jerome007

4 hours ago, theRalph said:

Yes. Either pit arrives today as originally scheduled and spends two hotel nights…or come early Monday. Not coming Sunday with a travel ban.

Imagine the reaction of a state patrolman finding bus on road on Sunday. 

Of course the bus driver will take the blame but it certainly will ruin their routine.

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

hopefully they have them all in a hotel to avoid any travel issues.  Can also watch film, get treatment tomorrow, etc.  

I also share you concerns about the Bills ability to plan. The Steelers should have it worse though

Forget flying to London on a Tuesday.  We can't even get the cleats right.  Well at least instead of 30 mph winds it'll be more like 16mph. Unleash the Kracken.

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't think the change of schedule impacts the players AT ALL.

They are pros.  They'll show up and play whenever it is.

Hmmm … should I believe a HOF quarterback or a random dude in an online forum?

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

With the travel ban, the Bills likely won't be able to practice Sunday. But I suppose the Steelers will travel on Monday. Both will have issues. JUST WIN BABY

Travel ban 😂 … that’s for the little people. Steelers are scheduled to fly in tomorrow at 1500. I’m sure the “travel ban” will force them to sleep at rhe airport 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.