Civil WAR is NIGH. When Does the SHOOTING Start?

I have read here, albeit from unhinged sources, that civil WAR has already BEGUN. TWO questions:

1) when does the LEAD start FLYING?

2) what will you be using against your family, friends and NEIGHBORS that disagree with you POLITICALLY?

I have an air RIFLE and a Ruger 9mm. I don’t expect to get very far what with the price of AMMUNITION and all. I also DON’T live on a HILL. 

• Haha (+1) 1

My neighbors don't disagree with me politically. I live far away from the scum in the cities. The neighbors will likely pick off intruders by the time they get to me. Don't try that in a small town

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

And prepping. 

Drinking water source, canned goods, toilet paper, and ammo! Oh and lots of socks. In trench warfare a lot of guys get swamp foot and you need to protect your feet.

• Haha (+1) 1

Were it the RW disrupting traffic and airport travel, affecting innumerable thousands, MSM and Dems be calling for a halt to it and be deeming it bordering on/beginning a civil war. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Are you equating bombing a federal building to J6? Seek help

J6 was worse.  it was an attempt to subvert an election by stupid but somewhat sane people.  mcveigh is nuts and stupid.

so what do you make of trump's bedlam remarks.  will you heed the call when he makes it?  question to all the maga's here.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

^^^
J6 worse than the murder of 168 including 19 children and injuring 600+. Good heavens. How broken does someone have to be to believe this?

I agree. How illustrative of a programmed mind.

It was a protest that (in some parts) turned into a riot. There is plenty of guilt to go around on all sides.

His hatred for Trump, or at least his twisted false version of Trump, is the only explanation for saying such a foolish remark.

• Disagree 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

J6 was worse.  it was an attempt to subvert an election by stupid but somewhat sane people.  mcveigh is nuts and stupid.

so what do you make of trump's bedlam remarks.  will you heed the call when he makes it?  question to all the maga's here.

unsurprising that any of our resident insurrectionists won't answer.  c'mon, the feds will hunt you done anyway.  show your "patriotism"!!!

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

This is pretty pretty unhinged

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yeah, I’m not. So sure about this.

Bombing the federal building was pretty bad and the person that did that accomplished their mission

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I agree. How illustrative of a programmed mind.

It was a protest that (in some parts) turned into a riot. There is plenty of guilt to go around on all sides.

His hatred for Trump, or at least his twisted false version of Trump, is the only explanation for saying such a foolish remark.

What exactly is the false version of Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Don't forget to hoard toilet paper, once the civil war starts toilet paper will be currency 

I hope Trumps not president when it happens, or all of us are gonna have asses that smell like his diaper.  Last disaster he did a 'harrible' job of making sure we had TP. Guess we'll just have to "get over it", like we do the dead school children.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

J6 was worse? My god you are sooooooooooooooo far gone.  He bombed a building with people inside you ***** animal.

47 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Don't forget to hoard toilet paper, once the civil war starts toilet paper will be currency 

Toilet paper is the opioid of the masses now. The new society that emerges out of the war will have different values and wants and needs. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I still remember whenever people were hoarding toilet paper during the pandemic, and there was none on the shelves

I took pictures of the shelves at the market during that time, mostly just to show how there was nothing there and my girlfriend was trying to send it to store to pick up stuff. It was pretty.crazy

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I still remember whenever people were hoarding toilet paper during the pandemic, and there was none on the shelves

I took pictures of the shelves at the market during that time, mostly just to show how there was nothing there and my girlfriend was trying to send it to store to pick up stuff. It was pretty.crazy

I remember thinking how lucky I was to get the last bag of kitty litter

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I shamelessly used an old Air Force contact to get military toilet paper from March Air Force Base. They’re literally was none in the stores

I never heard of that base before now. I was stationed on east coast 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

J6 was worse? My god you are sooooooooooooooo far gone.  He bombed a building with people inside you ***** animal.

J6 is an existential threat to real American patriots.  Millions of them that want a say in how gov't works thru democracy.  It was the first step in the fascist playbook.  I was just at "bookclub" drinking good irish whiskey and smoking cigars with my good ole boy buddies and this came up.  I asked"what do these fools think trump is gonna get for them?"  His wisdom:  they don't care they just wanna f with people like us".  I think he's right.  btw, these guys all hunt. have gun cabinets and worked hard for what they have.  They didn't get where they are by being wimps.  And they're waaaaay smarter than the average MAGA.  The barn I was at sits on top of a hill across the valley to my similarly situated house.  I think we could hold our own.

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Some right wing wackos will attack the FBI building again and then end up in jail

Is Tim McVeigh a MAGA hero now? 

Funny you should mention Tim among all the Israel cultists here, as the rules of engagement currently used by the IDF, applied to McVeigh, make the bombing a legitimate act of war, children and all. 

And to the OP, the shooting already started. And your enemy has been ramping this up since 1963. 

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, LeviF said:

Funny you should mention Tim among all the Israel cultists here, as the rules of engagement currently used by the IDF, applied to McVeigh, make the bombing a legitimate act of war, children and all. 

And to the OP, the shooting already started. And your enemy has been ramping this up since 1963. 

I'm an Israeli cultist? Huh? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm an Israeli cultist? Huh? 

Among them as in said in their midst. I admittedly don’t know your stance on Israel but I do know the GOPe and even some so-called “new right”-ists’ position, many of whom are here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

45 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Among them as in said in their midst. I admittedly don’t know your stance on Israel but I do know the GOPe and even some so-called “new right”-ists’ position, many of whom are here. 

I don't hate Israel but what they are doing to Gaza and west bank I am in no ways in agreement with 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeviF said:

And to the OP, the shooting already started.

FIFY

1963?  civil rights act was 1964....

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

FIFY

1963?  civil rights act was 1964....

I mark the assassination of JFK as the turning point in modern American history.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yup.

Sick.

Agreed…anyone wanting civil war is out of their minds…

I recall how people went to have a picnic during the first battle of the civil war- thinking it was going to be pure entertainment, and had to leave in horror at all of the blood and carnage…

War is terrifying…And even if you win, the generation that fought in it has also lost so much as well…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Agreed…anyone wanting civil war is out of their minds…

I recall how people went to have a picnic during the first battle of the civil war- thinking it was going to be pure entertainment, and had to leave in horror at all of the blood and carnage…

War is terrifying…And even if you win, the generation that fought in it has also lost so much as well…

Brother, fighting against brother is a horrible thought

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/10/2024 at 1:31 PM, Tiberius said:

Some right wing wackos will attack the FBI building again and then end up in jail

Is Tim McVeigh a MAGA hero now? 

You mean like BLM, Antifa, & the others did in Portland , Seattle, Nashville, & other Dem cities then blamed it all on the Pres. ?

Timothy McVeigh is no ones hero & pulled his BS in 1995, but i bet you can in someway tie him to the MAGA folks . If not BT can find a picture of them together some where .

On 1/11/2024 at 7:00 AM, Tiberius said:

I don't hate Israel but what they are doing to Gaza and west bank I am in no ways in agreement with 

So then you think what they did to Israel was Okay then right ? And there should be no consequences what so ever Right ? 

Tell us how you would handle it . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1