Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

11 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I am happy that you received a basic lesson in literacy.

Based solely on your inability to make your point until prodded by a well-intentioned poster, basic literacy should be a stretch goal for you. 

Now I use "prank" because some people are under the impression that calling the police is some kind of game. I don't necessarily think that those individuals necessarily have an intent to kill or severely hurt their targets, but are just grossly irresponsible I think that anyone blindly firing a gun or drunkenly setting office rockets. A lack of lethal intent does not excuse reckless endangerment.

Ah, interesting.  You used the term "prank" to describe something you don't see as a prank at all, because "some people" use the term to describe something that isn't, is. 

I'm re-evaluating your stretch goal. 

What you seem to fail to grasp as my main issue, is that in this example, police response is a deadly weapon. So when Karen is upset because she sees children playing cops and robbers in a public park and the cops shoot a kid with a toy gun, or someone complains about a neighbor being too loud and embellishes slightly and people get hurt.

I'm not certain you're capable of making a point without proper guidance, let alone a nuanced point based on your philosophical view on police response.   You're like Matthew McConaughey's little brother here, assuming his little brother was a stoner. 

A child with a toy gun shot by a police officer is always tragic, and should be investigated thoroughly to figure out what happened and why.  If criminal charges are warranted, they should be pursued.  

A couple questions arise here.  Would you classify the hypothetical actions of karen a prank?  The loud neighbor embellisher, is that a prank in your eyes? I'm asking you, not your projection of what some people (other than you) might say. 

At what point do we consider police running around like lunatics to be a problem?

I think generally, "police running around like lunatics" is a problem when they begin to run around like lunatics.   However, since your question is ill-formed and lacks clarity and specifics, it sounds sort of like it may have been asked by one of the karen people you know. 

And what does it say when it's a rich conservative who gets called on that they show the discretion that they do not afford others?

Well, let's address your insinuation.  Who is the rich conservative?  What is the fact pattern and what discretion was given?  Who are the "others" not afforded discretion, and what is the fact pattern in that scenario?  

I hope you rub all two brain cells together on those ones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

You need to get out of your cocoon John 

Its been used against the Right for decades 

https://original.newsbreak.com/@action-news-1600839/3275841767769-conservative-jack-posobiec-announces-swatting-incident-involving-his-parents

Not that it justifies it, but Pizzagate Jack pretty much swatted Comet Pizza first by claiming that slave children were held in its basement ....

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

there wasn't a war in the US then.  It's already started.  These r guerrilla tactics.  highly effective. unfortunately trump has secret service 24/7 and thus can't be swatted.

Are you really ok with swatting? I cant believe that you are that bad of a person. 

51 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not that it justifies it, but Pizzagate Jack pretty much swatted Comet Pizza first by claiming that slave children were held in its basement ....

Terrible right? Just like all swatting?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey now!  How dare you slander one of the favorite journalists for our conservative posters.  Jack, along with legal professional Julie Kelly, are above your "factual" (ha who uses facts anymore) slander.  Next thing you know you'll tell us Q isn't a government Insider or the fbi/antifa didn't cause J6.  You cray cray.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Hey now!  How dare you slander one of the favorite journalists for our conservative posters.  Jack, along with legal professional Julie Kelly, are above your "factual" (ha who uses facts anymore) slander.  Next thing you know you'll tell us Q isn't a government Insider or the fbi/antifa didn't cause J6.  You cray cray.

But to be clear, you are anti-swatting, regardless of the victim, right?

• Thank you (+1) 2

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Swatting...or the thread for useful idiots to out themselves as the horrible people that they are.
1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

But to be clear, you are anti-swatting, regardless of the victim, right?

Chances of getting a direct unequivocal response to a straight question?

Not so good.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Are you really ok with swatting? I cant believe that you are that bad of a person. 

Let's be precise.  Quack, MD is ok only with swatting those with whom it disagrees with politically.  

By now, you should absolutely believe that she is that bad of a person, probably worse as we are only given a glimpse of his insanity through its delusional posts here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And Lron fuk.c stain with the solo shot. Combined with the Finding Qanon inside the park home run last inning that makes the score..

Useful idiots 4. Sane people 0.

In this crucial Who Is Out Of Touch With Reality World Series action.

Lol!!  The guy that quotes qanon freaks is complaining about people mocking qanon???   Make it make sense!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do you think what you and your keepers are doing to LGTBQ is terrorism?

Oh, of course not - you want them ERASED.

These idiots never think

Bizarre whatabouism, but at least it aint a Trump meme.  I personally don't want to be subject to the trans folks nonsensical gendering schemes or to let biological males play contact sports against women.  Does that mean I want them erased? 

But seriously,  why can't most of you people just admit that swatting is bad?  Do you support/agree with the practice?  This is getting weird. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So are you against swatting or not, doc?  Simple question to decide whether or not you are a decent human being.  

If you've followed this thread and still don't know the answer, then you're doing it wrong.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Bizarre whatabouism, but at least it aint a Trump meme.  I personally don't want to be subject to the trans folks nonsensical gendering schemes or to let biological males play contact sports against women.  Does that mean I want them erased? 

But seriously,  why can't most of you people just admit that swatting is bad?  Do you support/agree with the practice?  This is getting weird. 

Its extra weird that the OP used a example of a leftist getting swatted and condemning it and 

From that 

Police are a bunch of lunitics who have never stopped a imminent threat with phone calls. Send social workers to all calls of imminent violence so we can then find a solution to the 1000's of real calls where victims and social workers are murdered.

Its a very good guarilla war tactic to win.....the war? 

Qanon is the root cause of everything. 

And of coarse, lgbtq people are LITTERALLY being murdered so stop making threads.

Quite the spectrum of rational thought. I want NC to start a thread saying water is wet just to see how Qanon is behind the physics of liquid.

As for me, i would think enough politicians have been involved in the attempts, doxing, and death threats that there would be swift action for tougher laws and  procedures to determine a real call from fake. I hope so because (pulls microphone close) swatting is a sick evil act by anyone regardless of political affiliation. Thank you.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffarukus said:

Its extra weird that the OP used a example of a leftist getting swatted and condemning it and 

From that 

Police and karens are just a bunch of lunitics who have never stopped a imminent threat with phone calls. Send social workers to all calls of imminent violence so we can then find a solution to the 1000's of real calls where victims and social workers are murdered.

And of coarse, trans people are Litterally being murdered so stop making threads

Quite the spectrum of rational thought. I want NC to start a thread saying water is wet just to see how Qanon is behind the physics of liquid.

As for me i would think enough politicians have been involved in the attempts, doxing, and death threats to think their would be swift action for tougher laws and  procedures to determine a real call from fake. I hope so because (pulls microphone close) Swatting is a sick evil act and by anyone regardless of political affiliation. Thank you

Totally agree.  how many fundamentalists are cruising the hershey highway?  Q'anon or idiots or fascists or both.  I'm all for perps getting punished

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Are you really ok with swatting? I cant believe that you are that bad of a person

No response to you and been posting since you asked.

Now do you believe?

Just added a smiley face, not only ok with it, thinks it’s funny.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Swatting is bad. Happy?

Now, focus on "real" issues - according to your keepers: 

Can you provide a percentage of actual Americans who are transgender?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

So swatters are your matyrs.

Worship away.

No worshipping but respect for the sacrifice   There were those here that respected the lan 6 traitors and that was unprovoked x for orange man’s orders. he egged them on eggman

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

From that 

Police are a bunch of lunitics who have never stopped a imminent threat with phone calls. Send social workers to all calls of imminent violence so we can then find a solution to the 1000's of real calls where victims and social workers are murdered.

And of coarse, lgbtq people are LITTERALLY being murdered so stop making threads.

As for me, i would think enough politicians have been involved in the attempts, doxing, and death threats that there would be swift action for tougher laws and  procedures to determine a real call from fake. I hope so because (pulls microphone close) swatting is a sick evil act by anyone regardless of political affiliation. Thank you.

Thank you.

We already have the answer to the question as to if any of these ass holes will condemn the practice of swatting.

The clear answer is no, they absolutely will not condemn it. 

They won't condemn it because they approve of it.

Now let's move on to the second part of my prediction in the OP...

Using MTG as an example do any of them hope that the 9th swatting of her private residence ends up with some dead bodies?

Take a wild guess.....

• Agree 2

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few.
8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Swatting is bad. Happy?

Now, focus on "real" issues - according to your keepers: 

Can you provide a percentage of actual Americans who are transgender?

This does make me happy, and it's good to know that there is still a modicum of rational thought in your head.

As for trans folks, why not take that discussion where it belongs?  This thread is about scumbags who like to endanger lives by swatting. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No worshipping but respect for the sacrifice   There were those here that respected the lan 6 traitors and that was unprovoked x for orange man’s orders he egged them on eggman

Doc, this is a really low point for you, my hope is that you don't honestly hold this extreme view (just like you dont believea lot of the crap you post).. But I hope that you our yours aren't ever swatted.  It's incredibly unsafe for both cops and civilians.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

This does make me happy, and it's good to know that there is still a modicum of rational thought in your head.

As for trans folks, why not take that discussion where it belongs?  This thread is about scumbags who like to endanger lives by swatting. 

So essentially this is what you got from Billsfuk.c. 

The sky is blue. Happy?

Now can you please address the reparations issue?

Getting a reluctant answer followed by an immediate deflection should tell you all you need to know.

But carry on.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The sky is blue. Happy?

Getting a reluctant answer followed by an immediate deflection should tell you all you need to know.

But carry on.

I think we could all do with admitting that the sky is blue once in a while, don't you?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I think we could all do with admitting that the sky is blue once in a while, don't you?

It shouldn't be like pulling teeth though, right?

On second thought, no.

Admitting basic truths only once in a while is the problem.

If you can't 100% of the time say:

The sun rises in the east.

The sky is blue 

The earth is round.

Swatting is evil.

Then I'm not interested in what that person has to say on any other topic under the sun.

Waste of time.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The sky is blue. Happy?

But carry on.

Funny - no one wants to discuss the actual fn percentage of trans people because Karen 💩stain has a psyop to sell.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Funny - no one wants to discuss the actual fn percentage of trans people because Karen 💩stain has a psyop to sell.

Is the question “how many people ARE Trans?” or “how many people identify as Trans?”

Better yet, here’s  some more food for thought- If gender is a social construct (as the post modernists like to say), then by default, doesn’t logic dictate that “transgender” is a social construct as well? 🤔

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Is the question “how many people ARE Trans?” or “how many people identify as Trans?”

Better yet, here’s  some more food for thought- If gender is a social construct (as the post modernists like to say), then by default, doesn’t logic dictate that “transgender” is a social construct as well? 🤔

Tell us the percentage of both… 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wrong thread

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again wrong thread

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trying to figure out the percentage of something as fluid as someone changing their mind about how they feel (in a given moment) is like trying to pinpoint the location of subatomic particles…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2