Dolphins Fans ?

NakedSquid

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Phins are in trouble without Waddle.  Ravens crushed what looked like an unstoppable,  when healthy, team. That Baltimore defense is for real.  I haven't seen Tua be the guy when off script, this will be a big game for him.  Should be a great game to watch.

Unfortunately , the NFL has 10 early games scheduled, so while it would be great to watch, unless you forego the Bills game, you can't watch it.  So stupid of the league to have so many games on at the same time. Makes no sense.

On 12/26/2023 at 2:01 PM, NakedSquid said:

I don't understand their cockiness.  My best friend is a Dfan and he's talking all this ***** how they are going to win out.  They finally/ barely beat a team with a winning record who's  the worst road team.  And they think he/they think they'll easily win out.  Did they not see what Baltimore did to 49ers?  When was the last time they beat the Bills without 100 degree heat?  And both Wadle and Hill have ankle injuries.... I don't get it.  Thanks for letting me vent ... Merry Christmas  Bills Mafia!!! 

Things are looking good, Airseven gave you an eye roll! The gods must be favoring us!

13 hours ago, klos63 said:

Unfortunately , the NFL has 10 early games scheduled, so while it would be great to watch, unless you forego the Bills game, you can't watch it.  So stupid of the league to have so many games on at the same time. Makes no sense.

Unless you have two TVs!  

but I agree…. So stupid of the league not to flex that game

I’ve got a bad feeling Lamar is going to lay an absolute egg against Miami and that’s why I’m extremely nervous about it.

The Dolphins D is better than the 49ers ATM the 49ers D is banged up.  The Dolphins secondary is better than the 49ers.  

No word on Hamilton’s status yet.  

I think it’s going to be a low scoring game a true 50-50 toss up.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.