Mafia: A Buffalo Bills Trailer

Einstein

3 hours ago, Punch said:

It's kind of gross to use AI rather than pay real artists. It also sounds like AI generated text from the mish-mash of names and references.

They claim it’s not. They posted online that it was written by Travis Carlson and they spent 15 months on it.

Something…, that’s it, it was something,

GO BILLS!!!

18 minutes ago, Einstein said:

They claim it’s not. They posted online that it was written by Travis Carlson and they spent 15 months on it.

I mean it's definitely AI art and voice, but I guess he may have written the story and then fed that with pictures of the people/characters to the computer.

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

I liked it! Tough crowd around here.

Does kind of feel like people took it way too seriously, it's ridiculous, let it be ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it's definitely AI art and voice, but I guess he may have written the story and then fed that with pictures of the people/characters to the computer.

Does kind of feel like people took it way too seriously, it's ridiculous, let it be ridiculous.

It’s hard to imagine anything being produced without some amount of AI (photoshop in my day) enhancement.  However, most of that footage looked like drone footage to me.  Albeit, extremely well done flying if so!  But I know folks that can easily fly one that well. 

I seem to recall a similarly shot video being posted last year?  Maybe they used AI to update it with this season’s references, rather than reshoot the entire sequence?

Either way… this group has some serious talent. It’d be great to see more content from them. 

Edited by Dan

16 hours ago, Chicharito said:

We are being we to critical! Nice work. 

No we're not. Society needs to filter out stupid crap. Not to mention, AI is ruining art.

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

It’s hard to imagine anything being produced without some amount of AI (photoshop in my day) enhancement.  However, most of that footage looked like drone footage to me.  Albeit, extremely well done flying if so!  But I know folks that can easily fly one that well. 

I seem to recall a similarly shot video being posted last year?  Maybe they used AI to update it with this season’s references, rather than reshoot the entire sequence?

Either way… this group has some serious talent. It’d be great to see more content from them. 

AI is not the same as Photoshop and it's this kind of thinking that's blurring the line, causing people to accept it.

35 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That is some impressive AI art. You can play with AI art yourself here. Good luck getting that good of results. I genuinely don't know how they go results so perfected.

You pay for versions that are much better.

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

People are using AI and then claiming they did "the work." It's bull#### to get followers and make a buck. People out there are actually selling AI art as their own, and they think it's harmless because they don't understand how the code really works. AI directly samples from other real art, putting actual art from real people who did the real work, into it's images.

It's a losing battle, because generation after generation will let AI take over their lives, as we have, but we should remember this time in history.

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

People are using AI and then claiming they did "the work." It's bull#### to get followers and make a buck. People out there are actually selling AI art as their own, and they think it's harmless because they don't understand how the code really works. AI directly samples from other real art, putting actual art from real people who did the real work, into it's images.

It's a losing battle, because generation after generation will let AI take over their lives, as we have, but we should remember this time in history.

Yeah it's not great, when you think about the situation, in this case the guy wrote a story and instead of hiring/paying an artist to draw it he just fed it to a computer. That level art and where you hire some freelancer to do some quick thing or to be the other part of these kind of projects has to be dying with this stuff growing.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

That is some impressive AI art. You can play with AI art yourself here. Good luck getting that good of results. I genuinely don't know how they go results so perfected.

I guess, to me this AI was similar to the latest Indiana Jones movie in production feel, I found latest Indiana Jones movie to be kinda boring and amateurish in that AI just doesn’t do cinematography well, as compared to say Lawrence of Arabia, the first Star Wars etc, and all the other well done movies over the last many many decades, it’s cartoonish in what it leaves out imo. 

This on the other hand was a nice well done fan production, I thought, it was fun in that way, 😁👍

GO BILLS!!!

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Can you link me to a better one? OpenAI (who I linked) is the authority in AI right now. They are the king.

I code with AI often. It is one of my research subjects.

Open AI is easy to use, but as far as I know Midjourney has been the leader.

There are tons of super realistic AI images and accounts dedicated to them taking over social media

43 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Open AI is easy to use, but as far as I know Midjourney has been the leader.

There are tons of super realistic AI images and accounts dedicated to them taking over social media

MidJourney is a good company but they are no-where near OpenAI.

For example. MidJourney brought in $200M last year. OpenAI brought in over $1.3 Billion.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.