Monday night games - Dolphins/Titans, Giants/Packers

Steptide

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

It’s strictly math and probability.  Kinda like the ‘let’s make a deal’ Monty Hall dilemma.  You always switch from your first guess when they take one of the 3 doors away.  It’s 50% probability after they take a door away vs 33% on your first guess even though it seems counter-intuitive.  It’s 59% win rate going for 2 on the first attempt down 14 vs 41% kicking the extra point on first TD down 14.  

Yup, Ross Tucker had a simplified diagram of the probabilities on Twitter this morning:

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I mean... go find some of the TBD threads after we lost to denver.  This place was nuclear.  

I hope they were laughing at us just the same

They absolutely were. And we gave them plenty of material. Just like practically every fanbase after a loss. All is fair in love and football.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I mean... go find some of the TBD threads after we lost to denver.  This place was nuclear.  

I hope they were laughing at us just the same

Of course it was and of course they were.

It reduces my enjoyment of their implosion not one whit.

And not for nothing, but losing to Denver and Russell Wilson (who also beat the Chiefs and are fighting for a playoff spot) is nothing like blowing a 14-point lead to the 4-8 Titans and a rookie QB with three minutes left.

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, BRH said:

Pick a thread at random.  They're all gold.

Connor Williams out for year

That does suck for them (which is obviously good for us). But I wont celebrate teams losing players because that karma usually comes back to bite us the next game.

Tua is screwed without him. Count on at least 1 snap fumbled each game.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That does suck for them (which is obviously good for us). But I wont celebrate teams losing players because that karma usually comes back to bite us the next game.

If Daquan makes it back by week 17...Ed Oliver gets 3 sacks against that interior.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I was only posting the thread title (after correcting its misspelling).  I'm really talking more about the comments in it.

That is going to fall HARD in Miami when they lose the division lol

damn what a collapse - again 

no way they do not lose out.  Wondering if Hill is going to be out next week - I mean holy dang you lose to the jets next week - who has a better defense than the titans - eeek

they only had what?  3 offensive points heading into the last quarter - against the titans?!?!?

11 hours ago, chongli said:

LMAO!

[AUDIO IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK DUE TO LANGUAGE]

10 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

He's no Flying Pig but I have to give props for that level of energy expenditure while being in that shape, and by shape I mean Play-Doh

10 hours ago, stevewin said:

That may be the craziest thing I've ever seen.  At one point I thought it might be some kind of weird dark web fan snuff film category or something and the guy's heart was just going to explode and he would just die on screen.

Then at the end after he has a nervous breakdown the whole room politely claps.  Wtf is happening 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

NSFW rant but hilarious!

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

south-park.gif

Well seeing that this tantrum is nothing compared to the tantrum I threw in the middle of a restaurant after the Kelce lateral...I continued on through the ref saying offside then got to parlay that tantrum into pretending like I was actually just celebrating the penalty the entire time!!! Phew

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.