Monday night games - Dolphins/Titans, Giants/Packers

Steptide

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

I turned the fins game off thinking it was over!  What happened? Lol

To quote Dennis Green, they are who we thought they were. Also, the Titans pretty much scored all the points in that game for both teams, so it was their turn for the laast 3 mins.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Add me to the pile of people who turned the game off after the second 4th quarter Titans fumble. I figured that down 27-13, there was no way a Will Levis QBed team was coming back to win.

It wasn't until my brother-in-law started machine-gun texting me breathless all-caps messages that I realized what had happened and went back to watch the highlights.

HOLY ***** *****! This changes EVERYTHING for the Bills.

It is not at all unreasonable to think that the Dolphins will lose two of their remaining games and the Bills will lose zero or one of theirs, and either way, the week 18 game would be for the AFC East title.

INSANE loss for the Dolphins. Wow.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Even the Jets will give them issues.  This just got interesting. 

Bills need to take care of business. 
MUST beat Dallas.

Chargers without Herbert.

Can’t lose to Pats twice… right?

Nothing sweeter than beating Miami in week 18 if it matters… but won’t be easy. 

55 minutes ago, Logic said:

Add me to the pile of people who turned the game off after the second 4th quarter Titans fumble. I figured that down 27-13, there was no way a Will Levis QBed team was coming back to win.

It wasn't until my brother-in-law started machine-gun texting me breathless all-caps messages that I realized what had happened and went back to watch the highlights.

HOLY ***** *****! This changes EVERYTHING for the Bills.

It is not at all unreasonable to think that the Dolphins will lose two of their remaining games and the Bills will lose zero or one of theirs, and either way, the week 18 game would be for the AFC East title.

INSANE loss for the Dolphins. Wow.

That insane loss for the Dolphins makes me so mad about our really stupid losses this season (Jets, Broncos, Pats, Eagles..). We could easily be sitting at 11-2 right now.  That would be with accepting crap losses to Cincinnati and Jax too. 

The only way to atone for those poor games is to win out. Stay healthy.. hopefully get some guys back… rally… and have Allen be a mother F’n monster. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

That insane loss for the Dolphins makes me so mad about our really stupid losses this season (Jets, Broncos, Pats, Eagles..). We could easily be sitting at 11-2 right now.  That would be with accepting crap losses to Cincinnati and Jax too. 

The only way to atone for those poor games is to win out. Stay healthy.. hopefully get some guys back… rally… and have Allen be a mother F’n monster. 

I agree, but I'm done looking in the rearview mirror. The 1-seed is not happening for Buffalo this year, BUT...all they have to do is lose one game or less moving forward, and have the Dolphins lose two (very possible with Cowboys and Ravens and even Jets on the horizon), and Bills can win the division. Yes, the bad losses this year were frustrating, but what's done is done. Everything still in front of the Bills. Just gotta take care of business now.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2

Is anyone talking about the FG McDaniel took on 4th and 2 from like the 5 yard line in the 3rd quarter?  They punch it in there and none of this likely happens.  Some ***** genius that guy is.

I'd be embarrassed to kick it from there.

1 hour ago, BRH said:

Is anyone talking about the FG McDaniel took on 4th and 2 from like the 5 yard line in the 3rd quarter?  They punch it in there and none of this likely happens.  Some ***** genius that guy is.

I'd be embarrassed to kick it from there.

I’m not so sure McDermott wouldn’t have kicked..

7 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

A surprising thing is how conventional the collapse/comeback was.  It wasn't a bunch of mistakes and interceptions.  It was Tennessee effortlessly driving down the field twice, and miami not moving the ball, with Tua always panicking and getting tackled on 3rd and 4th downs when his first read isn't wide open.

After the Titans scored that TD and 2 pt conversion to get the score down to 6, effortlessly I might add, McD crapped his pants and tried running the football to burn the clock lol.  He got stuffed.

5 hours ago, boyst said:

Tough defense against the Jets gonna beat them up. They need their center back this week as much as ever. Then the cowboys gonna make them run up and down the field. Then the ravens ain't no slouch. Then all guts against us. It ain't no easy row to hoe. This is a great test for them and a tough way into the playoffs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I was looking at their salary situation.  

Holy smokes, I thought the Bills had it bad.  They have a ton of mushrooming salaries for 2024.

Tyreek at $31 Million (12 now)

Ramsey at $27 Million (3 now)

Chubb at $26 Million (7.5 now)

Howard at $25 Million (10 now)

Tua at $23 Million (assuming no extension) (9.5 now)

Armstead at $20 Million (9 now)

Im sure some of this can be cleaned up with restructuring, but you have to expect Tua and his agent are going to pursue a larger guaranteed deal.

In contrast, the Bills have at $20 mil + 

Allen at $47 million

Diggs at $27.8 Million

Con Miller at $23 Million

Yeah they pretty much went all in before being ready to go all in lol.  Im sure they can work some stuff but they aint keeping everybody.  If the best they can do is one and done with that, then they are screwed.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Are we sure that wasn't audio from Wahomie?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.