We are so blessed to have Josh Allen

Einstein

20 minutes ago, H2o said:

Two guys bearing down on him, stumbling backwards, about as close to the sidelines as you can get, and he drops a dime to Murray 20 yards down the field, who almost blew it. Who else in the league is making that throw outside of him? Possibly Mahomes, Burrow, and Rodgers are about the only 3 guys I can see doing that. The play begin at the 12:06 mark of the video. 

It reminded me a bit of a prime Big Ben play. Guys hanging off him, anyone else woulda given it up and he throws back inside and finds a guy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

And not for nothing but after 13 seconds, Allen was gracious and kind to Mahomes.

Flash forward and Allen wins on the right call (Toney was 100% Offside) and Mahomes is rambling about a blown call while Allen is greeting him after the game.

Brady would have stormed off the field and not even shaking his hand. Mahomes acted like a huge baby but they’re boys. 

and even though he still makes too many of those “oh no” plays he makes so many of those wow plays, you just have to live with it. I would like to see it be a little more consistent but it’s a great finally to have one of those guys who can do everything and you onow you can beat any team. Special dude.

3 hours ago, H2o said:

Two guys bearing down on him, stumbling backwards, about as close to the sidelines as you can get, and he drops a dime to Murray 20 yards down the field, who almost blew it. Who else in the league is making that throw outside of him? Possibly Mahomes, Burrow, and Rodgers are about the only 3 guys I can see doing that. The play begin at the 12:06 mark of the video. 

Maybe Mahomes, maybe Rodgers, but I doubt Burrow. Not that he’s not a great QB, just not a magician like the other 3. 

16 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He's an elite superstar unicorn cyborg. This narrative that our pass protection improved this year is very debatable.

Even though this last game it appears that it hasn't, It has improved considerably, there really isn't a debate in my view.

16 hours ago, buffblue said:

Agreed. The constant swings/WR screens were ineffective in the 2nd half yet he kept going to the well. The run game was also completely abandoned until late in the 4th even though it was going good previously. He got too hung up on the empty backfield formation and played into Spagnoulo's hands

They were bait for the big play and it worked.  Allen didn't see Davis who was open for an easy TD.  Those plays are more effective when Diggs catches the ball too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.