ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

“Oh no, there’s a growing portion of the right that thinks america should be a real nation again. Quick! Load up the talking points!”

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

It’s patiently obvious that the right is simply tapping into its roots 

Be on the lookout for your ideological board mate, Frankish, to step in here and issue a correction and a harrumph over your use of patiently instead of patently. That’s his thing though it’s possible he only does that to people that don’t share his views. Whatever. 

Patiently/patently makes no difference. It’s just another idiotic statement from you. Open your eyes and see what’s in front of you re: the border. The entire world can see it’s a disaster that is based on quantity, not skin color.

You sounded more intelligent when you were telling us how balloons deflate. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♀️

• Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Pendejo didn’t have enough sense to hole up in a sanctuary city apparently. Those that notice any of this don’t like brown people*

*roundylogic™️

• Like (+1) 2

CDC: Tuberculosis Cases Spiking in USA Since 2022. What Else Has Spiked in America Since Then?

By Ward Clark 

faea9755-4227-4712-bdd9-ab0c733d66d0-105

On Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, announced that 2023 saw a spike in the number of diagnosed tuberculosis cases in the United States. The spike wasn't tremendous, but given the nature of tuberculosis and its transmissibility, it's a matter of serious concern.

The number of U.S. tuberculosis cases in 2023 was the highest in a decade, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has announced. 

The CDC said on its website Thursday that "overall, cases increased from 8,320 in 2022 to 9,615 in 2023, an increase of 1,295 cases" 

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/31/cdc-tuberculosis-cases-spiking-in-usa-since-2022-what-else-has-spiked-in-usa-since-2022-n2172135

• Shocked 1

Thus says the Lord of hosts: Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another; do not oppress the widow, the orphan, the alien, or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another.

Zechariah 7:9-10

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

CDC: Tuberculosis Cases Spiking in USA Since 2022. What Else Has Spiked in America Since Then?

By Ward Clark 

faea9755-4227-4712-bdd9-ab0c733d66d0-105

On Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, announced that 2023 saw a spike in the number of diagnosed tuberculosis cases in the United States. The spike wasn't tremendous, but given the nature of tuberculosis and its transmissibility, it's a matter of serious concern.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/31/cdc-tuberculosis-cases-spiking-in-usa-since-2022-what-else-has-spiked-in-usa-since-2022-n2172135

It's a puzzle...

Why they can run a dementia patient....

Why they can piss of Christians on Easter with trans crap.

Why they  opened the southern border...

Because they know they have it rigged again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course 3rd world countries are paying coyotes to take their criminals.  How else can they afford what the coyotes charge?

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I’d rather let the illegal aliens in and deport trump supporters. They commit more crimes than illegal aliens and the illegal aliens work harder.

200w.gif

Posted (edited)

4th just keeps doubling down on the stupidity.

How about we "deport" all those who have flushed their right to vote down the toilet for their entire life?

What an astounding moron.

Edited by BillsFanNC

On 2/10/2024 at 11:36 AM, B-Man said:

Democrats made Denver a sanctuary city in 2017. Democrats control Colorado and passed progressive immigration policies in 2021.

Still at it.

On 4/10/2024 at 4:57 PM, JDHillFan said:

I assume you are one of the 65K.  What are your responsibilities and how is it going?

You sure seem disgusted by people helping each other out. Strange. 

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You sure seem disgusted by people helping each other out. Strange. 

You think that because you are dim. I think it’s fantastic. I’m looking forward to hearing more about your experience. 

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You think that because you are dim. I think it’s fantastic. I’m looking forward to hearing more about your experience. 

Not an argument. I’ll let you get back to calling the police on the brown kids you see walking on your side of the street. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Not an argument. I’ll let you get back to calling the police on the brown kids you see walking on your side of the street. 

I’m starting to think that you are not one of the 65k good Americans. Who could have ever imagined that? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m starting to think that you are not one of the 65k good Americans. Who could have ever imagined that? 

So, because I personally am not hosting a migrant (even though I donate to organizations that support migrants and advocate for immigration reform), the actions of the 65,000 Americans are somehow invalid? 

Again, you have a very strange attitude towards people helping each other. Almost like there’s some certain element about these migrants you don’t want in the USA. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

So, because I personally am not hosting a migrant (even though I donate to organizations that support migrants and advocate for immigration reform), the actions of the 65,000 Americans are somehow invalid? 

Again, you have a very strange attitude towards people helping each other. Almost like there’s some certain element about these migrants you don’t want in the USA. 

It’s a topic that you are obviously passionate about. So passionate that you are willing to label people as racist, but not quite passionate enough to do anything meaningful about it. Don’t worry, you’ve got plenty of company. Carry on young person!

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So you don't mind helping them as long as they stay over that way. I see how it is.

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s a topic that you are obviously passionate about. So passionate that you are willing to label people as racist, but not quite passionate enough to do anything meaningful about it. Don’t worry, you’ve got plenty of company. Carry on young person!

Still wondering how this invalidates the actions of the 65,000 people hosting migrants. Anytime you want to elaborate. 

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

So you don't mind helping them as long as they stay over that way. I see how it is.

This makes zero sense.