Who will lead the Bills in sacks this year?

Maine-iac

Who Leads The Bills in Sacks This Year?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Friendly distraction from events this week. Show us who you think will lead the Bills in sacks this year.

• AJ Epenesa
    • Leonard Floyd
    • Ed Oliver
    • Greg Rousseau

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2023 at 05:23 AM

30 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Damn shame it’s not Rousseau. What’s wrong with this guy? Did he have a couple spark plug wires fall off or what?

Just not good enough. So many burned draft picks on the DL, to have none of them be the guy, it's inexcusable 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, bmur66 said:

Damn shame it’s not Rousseau. What’s wrong with this guy? Did he have a couple spark plug wires fall off or what?

Thought I heard he has a broken bone in his foot that he can either play through the pain or have season ending surgery. He's definitely not what he was at the start of the season when he, DaQuan, Ed, and Floyd were wreaking havoc as a healthy unit

44 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Just not good enough. So many burned draft picks on the DL, to have none of them be the guy, it's inexcusable 

Hmm. Not sure that is fair. Rousseau is a good starter. And when you pick him where they picked him at the end of round 1 I don't think you can call that a burned pick. 

I do think it plays to a wider point that Beane is good at finding above average to good starters but less good at finding those special difference makers. If you look at the guys around that selection Tyson Campbell stands out (he was on my shortlist at the time) but Greg has pretty considerably outplayed the rest

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hmm. Not sure that is fair. Rousseau is a good starter. And when you pick him where they picked him at the end of round 1 I don't think you can call that a burned pick. 

I do think it plays to a wider point that Beane is good at finding above average to good starters but less good at finding those special difference makers. If you look at the guys around that selection Tyson Campbell stands out (he was on my shortlist at the time) but Greg has pretty considerably outplayed the rest

Well said. Greg has played well, especially with how little football he’s played in college and the NFL. 

Think he’s a pretty solid player personally, does a lot of good in the run and pass… just a matter of waiting for it to be him doing it great. To that point, I wonder if this time share/rotation BS is actually to his detriment. He’s rarely an absolutely liability when out there so why not give him 75/80% of the snaps like the ends of yesteryears?

Do you think it is solely to keep them all “fresh” or is it just stubbornness to play the guys you’ve brought in for that reason… Even if they aren’t playing well. 

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Hmmm? We're second in the league in sack totals - It's a group effort. That seems better than being a one-man band to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.