Your 2024 Republican Party

BillStime

26 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And he's only 76! A mere child in comparison to our main party candidates.

Seriously, though: I would have guessed he was around 68 with that Manchin hair and demeanor. The path is clear for you Joe! The path toward zero electoral votes since your state is obviously going Trump.

What a crazy world---a 76 year old would infuse some young blood into the party of Joe Biden (who it's been said went to school with and beat George S Patton in a fistfight over a gal--I'm serious!) and the old Soviet Bernie Sanders himself. 

It would be good to have a leftish moderate in the race.  WV in da house!

• Like (+1) 2

Murfreesboro passed an ordinance in June banning “indecent behavior,” including “indecent exposure, public indecency, lewd behavior, nudity or sexual conduct.” As journalist Erin Reed first reported, this ordinance specifically mentions Section 21-72 of the city code.

Anyone who violates the new ordinance is barred from hosting public events or selling goods and services at public events for two years. Anyone who violates the ordinance “in the presence of minors” is barred for five years.

Erin Reed is a drug dealer, not a reporter.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No! Say it ain't so!! 

Congress just got a whole lot less amusing.

Now we only have Groper Boebert, that Senator who wants to pick a fight with the Teamsters boss (watch your back, dude), Serial Elbower Kevin McCarthy and his accusers, Matt the Frat Gaetz ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Forget personalities…Anyone can play the ad hominem game…let’s talk policy…

What is normal about Biden’s border policy, that even his own party criticizes him about?

How is 8 million illegals over 3+ years good for the country? How does that help to raise worker wages? How does more demand on goods keep inflation down? How does it protect against potential terrorism?

You see? It’s different when you talk about the actual policy instead of partisan politics…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Forget personalities…Anyone can play the ad hominem game…let’s talk policy…

What is normal about Biden’s border policy, that even his own party criticizes him about?

How is 8 million illegals over 3+ years good for the country? How does that help to raise worker wages? How does more demand on goods keep inflation down? How does it protect against potential terrorism?

You see? It’s different when you talk about the actual policy instead of partisan politics…😉

Mexico spent all that money on our wall and it doesn’t work?

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Mexico spent all that money on our wall and it doesn’t work?

Well, I’m sure you are aware that it wasn’t completed…And Biden had initially stated he didn’t want to add one more inch of the wall…

But regardless, 3 years ago, illegal immigration was a fraction of what it is now…

Do you support the current policy?

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you please provide an actual source? Thanks 

The number totals are public figures from the US Customs and Border Patrol…I’m sorry you don’t like who published the article…

Maybe better luck next time…😉

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The number totals are public figures from the US Customs and Border Patrol…I’m sorry you don’t like who published the article…

He is incapable of opening an article and seeing the link there.

That has been demonstrated time and again.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/nationwide-encounters

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

The link you provided is not from US Customs - it’s a far right conservative non profit website.

Did you actually read what you posted?

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The link you provided is not from US Customs - it’s a far right conservative non profit website.

Did you actually read what you posted?

There is a link within the article that @B-Manalso posted that explains where the data comes from…Therefore, whether the article is from a liberal or conservative website is a moot point, because the data used is public knowledge directly from the CBP…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

There is a link within the article that @B-Manalso posted that explains where the data comes from…Therefore, whether the article is from a liberal or conservative website is a moot point, because the data used is public knowledge directly from the CBP…👍

You do realize that these numbers represent apprehensions, right?

So what you’re telling us - Biden is catching more than Trump did during his time.

And if you think more is coming now and less did when Trump was POTUS - you’re kidding yourself.

The “border” has been an “issue” my

entire life and neither party is doing enough to resolve it - because neither WANTS to…

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You do realize that these numbers represent apprehensions, right?

So what you’re telling us - Biden is catching more than Trump did during his time.

And if you think more is coming now and less did when Trump was POTUS - you’re kidding yourself.

The “border” has been an “issue” my

entire life and neither party is doing enough to resolve it - because neither WANTS to…

While I agree with your last paragraph, “apprehensions”, in this case, is referring to how many people they have “processed” and given a court date to, while releasing them into the country- as opposed to the hundreds of thousands of illegals who have snuck into the country, and are unaccounted for…👍

So, there have been roughly 6.5 million illegals let in under the Biden administration, that is public knowledge…

According to the article, roughly another 1.5 million have been let in, off the record…

Thats where the 8 million total comes from…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

While I agree with your last paragraph, “apprehensions”, in this case, is referring to how many people they have “processed” and given a court date to, while releasing them into the country- as opposed to the hundreds of thousands of illegals who have snuck into the country, and are unaccounted for…👍

So, there have been roughly 6.5 million illegals let in under the Biden administration, that is public knowledge…

According to the article, roughly another 1.5 million have been let in, off the record…

Thats where the 8 million total comes from…

If Kevin can say it - so can you.

Biden is doing much better than Trump.

Which isn’t shocking.