Former Bill Quiton Spain stating the obvious about Dorsey Firing

FilthyBeast

That whole Quinton Spain situation has always confused me. They signed him to a pretty substantial extension and within a few games he was released. Clearly he has an issue with McDermott. Does anybody know the details behind that story?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

who cares what he thinks 

I do because he's one of many former players that have taken a direct shot at the obvious problem in Buffalo you'll see a lot more speak up soon.

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

This needed it's own thread?

Mods can merge or put in Dorsey thread but thought it was telling regardless...

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I do because he's one of many former players that have taken a direct shot at the obvious problem in Buffalo you'll see a lot more speak up soon.

Mods can merge or put in Dorsey thread but thought it was telling regardless...

I don't disagree with you. McD is our main problem.

• Agree 3

McD meddles.  It seems players and coaches don't really like the guy.  Did Dorsey need to go, yes, too green.  Does McD need to go, hell yes! McD needs to be "processed".  He always says it starts with him then throws players and coaches under the bus.  He's a douche.  I would not buy him a beer if I met him.  Dorsey def scapegoated, still needed to go, but he probably was doing what McD told him to do.  Probably why McD and Daboll buttted heads.  Who knows how much of a "yes man" Frazier was under McD.  F McD, can't wait till this guy is gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

McD meddles.  It seems players and coaches don't really like the guy.  Did Dorsey need to go, yes, too green.  Does McD need to go, hell yes! McD needs to be "processed".  He always says it starts with him then throws players and coaches under the bus.  He's a douche.  I would not buy him a beer if I met him.  Dorsey def scapegoated, still needed to go, but he probably was doing what McD told him to do.  Probably why McD and Daboll buttted heads.  Who knows how much of a "yes man" Frazier was under McD.  F McD, can't wait till this guy is gone.

his stubbornness got him canned by Andy Reid and after 20+ years he is still the same person Some people dont learn or cant grow and adapt  Think he is one of them  I am sure he is telling Beane its everything but him behind closed doors

• Like (+1) 1