We need to save Josh Allen by any means necessary (the fire is gone)

Einstein

59 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Have you ever had a bad boss?

Those who have can testify that, over time, even strong personalities can be worn down by repeated criticism, negativity, etc.

You’re absolutely right that it could be something outside of football too. But a coach/boss can certainly impact your psyche. And I find it highly curious that Allen didn’t start looking this way until Daboll left, and seemingly less and less fire each month he is gone.

Certainly possible, if that is the accusation that they are constantly nit picking Josh that they have eroded his confidence. I'm not sure what the evidence for that would be because other than the "learning to protect himself" comments publicly they have always been effusive over him. Of course we don't know what they say in private. But like I say to me something is off with Josh. And it goes beyond the football field. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bad coaching eventually permeates every corner of your organization and roster.

And as I've said many times before this is the end result of not immediately firing McD after the 13 seconds debacle. It's no coincidence that JA17 played the game of his career that day and just like this team as a whole, he's never recovered from that knowing that horrendous coaching and lack of situational awareness cost him a real shot at a superbowl.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not sure but aren’t those restricted/pee tested?

I don't see Xanax or Alprazolam (generic for Xanax) on the NFL banned substances list.

Which makes sense, since i'd be surprised if the NFL didn't allow benzodiazepines to players, as they are considered a mental health medicine. 

https://www.nationalfootballpost.com/columns/features/nfl-banned-substance-list/

Edited by Einstein

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.