Motor doing his thang!!

BillMafia716ix

It amazes me how many recent former players have magically found success elsewhere upon leaving the Bills.

This gives me pause that Beane also needs to go along with McD. Don't get me wrong, still not a fan and think he's made more bad draft picks and FA signings that good ones, but seeing former players that he drafted shine else certainly points the finger directly elsewhere.

20 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Seriously with this stuff?  He has had one good game since leaving.  Prior to this week he was averaging 26 yards a game and 3.4 ypc.

I guess "his thang" is doing nothing for 8 games, then having one big game.

Zack Moss, on the other hand, was consistently good when he was the feature back for the Colts over a 6-7 game period.

1 hour ago, Special K said:

I guess "his thang" is doing nothing for 8 games, then having one big game.

Zack Moss, on the other hand, was consistently good when he was the feature back for the Colts over a 6-7 game period.

Very true. But nonetheless he did put up 150 against a team we could only manage to get 68 and has a pretty decent defense.

6 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

It amazes me how many recent former players have magically found success elsewhere upon leaving the Bills.

This gives me pause that Beane also needs to go along with McD. Don't get me wrong, still not a fan and think he's made more bad draft picks and FA signings that good ones, but seeing former players that he drafted shine else certainly points the finger directly elsewhere.

He was an UFA.  He was gtd 2.5m. Did you want to pay him that to be a compliment to coolk……knowing he’s a terrible compliment to cook…..

he’s a decent back and he hasn’t done anything all season.  Moving on from him was imminent.  

it’s been long enough since that Miami beatdown to show face I see

Edited by NewEra

On 11/12/2023 at 8:48 PM, Maine-iac said:

Nevermind .............. he's clearly the best back in the NFL then.  Clearly he'd have 20 rushing TD's if he was here because he is so good and our backs are not and it has nothing to do with the systems and playcallers.  I was wrong and there was no point in anything I said ........... or if there was you clearly missed it but we'll just go with he's the best back in the NFL.

Glad you agree!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.