One Bills Live, always defending the Bills

I'm Spartacus

I understand that Tasker and Brown are employed by the Bills, but it would be refreshing to hear them call out the coaching and/or players for once when it is warranted. Sometimes you need to hold those accountable and put their feet to the fire. My post is more about the show, rather than the Bills problems right now.

• Agree 3

It’s a Buffalo Bills production. WTF do you expect? Do you publicly bite the hand that feeds you?

3 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I understand that Tasker and Brown are employed by the Bills, but it would be refreshing to hear them call out the coaching and/or players for once when it is warranted. Sometimes you need to hold those accountable and put their feet to the fire. My post is more about the show, rather than the Bills problems right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

it would be refreshing to hear them call out the coaching and/or players for once when it is warranted.

It would also be the last time you heard from them.  

Schopp & Bulldog are on the negative slant, OBL is essentially propaganda, and the morning show falls somewhere in the middle.  Joe Dibiase is probably my favorite of the bunch and has more of the level headed takes. 

What did you expect, they’re the propaganda outlet for One Bills Drive 

Geary, Sneaky Joe, Howard and Jeremy are the only ones I really listen to. Schopp won’t shut up about his gambling addiction, which drowns out Bulldog, and Sal is basically a cheerleader for the team.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s a Buffalo Bills production. WTF do you expect? Do you publicly bite the hand that feeds you?

Give me a break. I already stated they are employed by the Bills, but that's the point. I'm wishing the show was less "biased". It would improve the show. I don't know WTF to expect, other than what I see and watch. I'm not all doom and gloom about the Bengals game, just hoping that the media can call out the regime when it's warranted. One Bills Live will never do that. Too bad...it could be healthy 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.