Too early for draft talk?

Prospector

Hey everyone... I am feeling pre-Josh Allen Bills vibes here. So I was wondering if it is too early to be looking forward to the draft, like was the norm this time of year in the past, when we were slowly making our way out of the playoffs.

So, I am guessing that if we continue on this path, we will be drafting somewhere in the teens. Are there any prospects that are catching your eye, who may be available when we draft? One guy I think is going to be a monster is that Keon Coleman WR for FSU... We may need to trade up a little to snag him, but he dominates any jump ball. He would solve our "WR2 issues". 

I didn't make this video, and I watched it on mute, so I am unsure if there is music and/or if it terrible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BBFL said:

It is all dependent on where we finish this year but I don’t see us falling in the top 15. So for Coleman, Harrison Jr. and Odunze you will undoubtably be trading up in the draft.

which is why i would have considered trading Davis for draft capital to move up in the first.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

It is all dependent on where we finish this year but I don’t see us falling in the top 15. So for Coleman, Harrison Jr. and Odunze you will undoubtably be trading up in the draft.

It’ll be all for nothing if McDermott is back again anyway. He will likely monopolize the draft with defensive picks. You know, because a defensive guru must have all the picks to bolster the side if the ball that just lets teams run all over us and get open on 15 yard cushions anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

It’ll be all for nothing if McDermott is back again anyway. He will likely monopolize the draft with defensive picks. You know, because a defensive guru must have all the picks to bolster the side if the ball that just lets teams run all over us and get open on 15 yard cushions anyway. 

It’ll be different. TTP. 

12 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Hey everyone... I am feeling pre-Josh Allen Bills vibes here. So I was wondering if it is too early to be looking forward to the draft, like was the norm this time of year in the past, when we were slowly making our way out of the playoffs.

So, I am guessing that if we continue on this path, we will be drafting somewhere in the teens. Are there any prospects that are catching your eye, who may be available when we draft? One guy I think is going to be a monster is that Keon Coleman WR for FSU... We may need to trade up a little to snag him, but he dominates any jump ball. He would solve our "WR2 issues". 

I didn't make this video, and I watched it on mute, so I am unsure if there is music and/or if it terrible.

McD's going to get a DT in the 1st... Take it to the bank. 

• Vomit 1

we have a lot of needs, but I'd put WR as number 1, and trade up to get one.  Other needs: 

Other Top Needs: 

--OL (Spencer Brown is a backup, might also need a Center).  

--Safety.  Poyer and Hyde are slow, need to get quicker.  

Other Needs if available: 

--LB.  If there is one available later in the draft, could be good to have a backup for the always injured Milano.  Although Williams may fill that void, so not a huge need.  

--DL.  Again, not a huge draft need if we can keep Jones and Joseph.  If someone is there, take him.  Those guys are not getting younger.

--CB.  Not too worried.  Jackson and Benford are okay, perhaps Elam really is hurt this year?  Douglas may be Tre's replacement.  Again, draft one if BPA.

Edited by RyanC883

21 minutes ago, BBFL said:

We are currently in 17th, with some brutal games coming up.  Top 15 is 2 spots away from our current spot.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

if the bills don’t think they are resigning Davis after the season, he should have been moved before the deadline. Chiefs we’re WR needy

i'd have traded them to the chiefs. he's a great blocker, a decent #3-4. he could succeed as a #2.

i imagine he will be re-signed

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.