Info From Research That Could Give More Perspective to Some Things .

T master

There will be those here which we know that will not even watch this and just say it's nuts because of who brought it to a video and all should be taken with a grain of salt but this gal seems to have done a bunch of research on this & is no longer living in the US so it may have some things in it that you may find very informative.

It is a bit long but i think worth the time !! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, T master said:

There will be those here which we know that will not even watch this and just say it's nuts because of who brought it to a video and all should be taken with a grain of salt but this gal seems to have done a bunch of research on this & is no longer living in the US so it may have some things in it that you may find very informative.

Thanks for sharing, Fascinating stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

And a useful idiot court jester?

As suggested in another thread, you might as well debate your bowel movements. 

And it would make more sense.

46 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You try so hard

A for effort 

He’s a broken record…he figures if says the same thing over and over, he will eventually convince himself that it’s true…

Regardless of if he agrees or disagrees, notice how he he has no specific feedback to either video- just the same old broken record talking points…

In the 2nd video, an ex communist agent gives valuable insight into how a country gets taken over from within…And Billsy just brushes it off because he knows better…🤣🤣🤣

Little does Billsy know the 2nd video is talking about him…But it’s like having a conversation with Gen Z- no wisdom…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

He’s a broken record…he figures if says the same thing over and over, he will eventually convince himself that it’s true…

Regardless of if he agrees or disagrees, notice how he he has no specific feedback to either video- just the same old broken record talking points…

In the 2nd video, an ex communist agent gives valuable insight into how a country gets taken over from within…And Billsy just brushes it off because he knows better…🤣🤣🤣

Little does Billsy know the 2nd video is talking about him…But it’s like having a conversation with Gen Z- no wisdom…😉

I think he made that meme himself today in 3rd period arts and crafts class. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

What’s your take on the first video?

I’m listening to it now.

You clearly did not watch the second video.

Edited by BillStime

5 hours ago, T master said:

I set player at 1.5 speed to get through faster. I’d love to know how she gets her information.  Lots of big picture patterns questioned. 

the prevailing theory that there is collusion and corruption at the top of government and wealthy and corporations not shacking based on what we’ve seen. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Nothing? You don't want to engage in the first video?

13 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I set player at 1.5 speed to get through faster. I’d love to know how she gets her information.  Lots of big picture patterns questioned. 

the prevailing theory that there is collusion and corruption at the top of government and wealthy and corporations not shacking based on what we’ve seen. 

On a side note. I was at a wedding years ago in Hector NY (Vinyard country in the finger lakes) and was getting lunch at a a brewery and Glen Beck was at the bar with a group.  When he went to leave, he got pulled over by New York State Troopers and was arrested for a DWI.  

On a side note, my wife loves the wine tours. Been on them a lot. 

Never seen a trooper on those side roads, ever.  Never even heard about a DWI as it would hurt the tourist business.

but there were like 3-4 ST cars at the arrest.

• Like (+1) 1