MNF - Raiders @ Lions

T&C

NFL does a great job with almost everything publicity wise, but their trade deadline is typically the lamest thing ever.  

(Joe Buck) “Hey Adam, can tell us what happening with this trade deadline that we’re trying to hype up for the network!?

(Adam Schefter)  ”Nothing”

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Franco_92 said:

LaPorta is an awesome TE, but watching Kincaid break out the last two weeks...he's got a little something extra. Elusiveness, smoothness, soft hands, that sideline catch was crazy. I'm happy with our guy.

He's got that long stride glide. I have very long legs as well and it's very hard to judge how fast somebody is moving. Kincaid has that element but as an elite athlete. It's going to make it very hard for teams to match up with him. Smooth. 

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Gibbs just won me my fantasy game against my boss who passed me up for a promotion. 

Tell him 

I find RBs usually don’t make a big difference in a game outside of a few guys from time to time

But holy is Gibbs just dominating this 2nd half and is putting this game on his back 

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Jesus. I am going to lose another 9 leg parlay on the dumbest stat line. Davonte Adams is going to miss 40 yards and 4 receptions isn’t he?

How is that possible?

The unfortunate answer is because Jimmy G is god awful lol

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

Jesus. I am going to lose another 9 leg parlay on the dumbest stat line. Davonte Adams is going to miss 40 yards and 4 receptions isn’t he?

How is that possible?

Every 5+ leg parlay is lost on one stupid thing like that. Every single one of them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

How is that possible?

I won't use him. Burned two of my tickets this year. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Every 5+ leg parlay is lost on one stupid thing like that. Every single one of them.

Ya...I don't really entertain the horrific final leg loss. Parlays are built to take you out painfully.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Because you put money on something that would require Jimmy G to do something. 

That was the bare minimum.

I lost another +1400 on something similarly  easy on Thursday. 2+ receptions for James Cook. 

Like come on. I’d much rather miss the spread than to miss something as easy as 4 catches for Davante Adams. 

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

I won't use him. Burned two of my tickets this year. 

Ya...I don't really entertain the horrific final leg loss. Parlays are built to take you out painfully.

I often bet trends, the way I think a game will go, and string together a few individual and parlay prop bets. I won’t touch the spread unless I feel strongly about the outcome. 

I took the spread in all 4 quarters in this one. Haha.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.