halloween costumes

Joe Ferguson forever

Most disturbing ever, Back in college, at a typical beer fueled "pay $4 get a wrist band" night, one of the guys showed up naked with a baby doll strapped to his junk ( he cut the back out) and was completely naked.  When anyone asked him what he was, he said " I'm a baby F**ker" ,

Even as jaded and messed up as I was at that age, I was stunned. He ended up becoming a high ranking US Army officer working at various high level positions within the armed forces and Pentagon as he was on a ROTC scholarship at the time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm hoping there is a group of teenagers going through my neighborhood as Danelo Cavalcante and a group of cops chasing him. I'm way too old for that, but that would be hilarious in this neighborhood this year. Nobody got hurt, he got caught, we'd all get a nice chuckle.

Have Danelo be by himself, one house ahead, and then the gaggle of cops follow behind him and ask whoever answers the door if they saw Danelo. 

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1

I always enjoyed going to the Halloween parties in College but was never the creative type and didn't really have any noteworthy costumes but my favorite was probably dressing up as Bobby Boucher the Waterboy.  I was always jealous of the people who could come up with the elaborate and unique costume ideas.  

Edit: Actually I can add one more that stands out...I had the store bought beer Keg costume one year which was pretty fun in itself but the next year my buddy dressed up as Duff Man from the Simpsons and I piggybacked off that idea and wore the beer Keg costume but put a bunch of Duff beer stickers all over it so I was the Duff Keg we got a lot of love for those costumes that year.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I always enjoyed going to the Halloween parties in College but was never the creative type and didn't really have any noteworthy costumes but my favorite was probably dressing up as Bobby Boucher the Waterboy.  I was always jealous of the people who could come up with the elaborate and unique costume ideas.  

Edit: Actually I can add one more that stands out...I had the store bought beer Keg costume one year which was pretty fun in itself but the next year my buddy dressed up as Duff Man from the Simpsons and I piggybacked off that idea and wore the beer Keg costume but put a bunch of Duff beer stickers all over it so I was the Duff Keg we got a lot of love for those costumes that year.

my freshman roommate was not creative.  Smart as hell but just not.  They used to sell mini kegs called beer balls in northern NYS.  e put one on his head and coveralls underneath.  Sorta robot like.  The beerball was fairly "fresh".  Can't imagine he had a great nite.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

Carmen Miranda. I sewed a multi color long skirt, an off the shoulder dark green top, a foam cone with plastic fruit glued on . Dark Red Lip.

do younger people know who that is? I'll post a pic just in case

carmen.jpeg

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

My best costume was as a cigar.  Took a sono tub for footers, wrapped it in dark and light craft paper. Cut out arm and face holes. 

made a cool wrapper, had orange led lights on top mixed in white and grey “ash”.  Even had a CO2 device I could puff “smoke” from on top using corn starch.  

one year went as an outhouse.  Cool costume but a pain to wear.  

good times-now I just B word about the price of candy and wonder if I should have a third cocktail 🍸 on the 31st. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Girlfriend and I as the Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth.

Macho Man.jpg

Wife and I as '20s gangster and flapper

20s Costumes.jpg

Pretty bold to include pics of your wife AND your girlfriend!    

I’m not here to judge.  

😋

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Pretty bold to include pics of your wife AND your girlfriend!    

I’m not here to judge.  

😋

now I'm inspired to go through old photo albums and see if I have a pic of me as Miranda LOL mine occurred 10-31-84

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, muppy said:

now I'm inspired to go through old photo albums and see if I have a pic of me as Miranda LOL mine occurred 10-31-84

Just tell us that is you in the pic you posted above. It’s the internet, so that’s how it works!  😂 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Just tell us that is you in the pic you posted above. It’s the internet, so that’s how it works!  😂 

ahem. Presenting senor and senora muppy as Carmen and her plus one. This cracked me up finding this! lmaooo @leh-nerd skin-erd

caren.jpg@Mikie2times

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You committed 100% to this costume, and that is excellent!

it was a lot of fun. The skirt began to come apart the white was backing fabric. But by that time we didn't care. My boss at the time Loved it. I wore it all day at work before the evening house party. Fun times

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/28/2023 at 8:41 AM, Gugny said:

I once won a contest dressed up as Don King. 

pics or it didn't happen.

😇

naww I'm just kidding. But I would love to see it. it sounds FAB. Better than this cutiepie though?

donking.jpg

Edited by muppy

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You committed 100% to this costume, and that is excellent!

AND…..she found a photo of it! I’m equally impressed with that! 

Well done then and now, @muppy!!! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.