Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 2nd half

Simon

30 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Are we talking 3 weeks or this game?

I was strictly talking this game

talking about the aggregate. 

Being on the field for the last 3 games 100 minutes of 160 minutes adds up and you are playing 5 players that are back ups.

They are hurting all over on the defense and have been on the field for more time than you want when you are a high powered offense that can sustain drives, or at least they used to be that type of offense.

• Agree 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, The Wiz said:

talking about the aggregate. 

Being on the field for the last 3 games 100 minutes of 160 minutes adds up and you are playing 5 players that are back ups.

They are hurting all over on the defense and have been on the field for more time than you want when you are a high powered offense that can sustain drives, or at least they used to be that type of offense.

3 games , 2 of them on the offence.

This game? Mostly D

If someone told me before the game bills scored 25 points I would take it.

If someone told me bills “held” NE to 29 points, I would not take it.

That’s the way I look at it

21 minutes ago, LifeLongBillsFan said:

Well maybe if the offense would stop going 3 and out and playing like total ***** for the 1st half - week in and week out.  Why is it to much to ask these guys to prepare for a game and show up actually ready to play instead of flying by the seat of the pants 

This loss was a total team effort it just doesn’t make sense to me to single out one thing.  The last few weeks any time the offense shows up the defense disappears and vice versa…special teams has rarely shown up either 

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

3 games , 2 of them on the offence.

This game? Mostly D

If someone told me before the game bills scored 25 points I would take it.

If someone told me bills “held” NE to 29 points, I would not take it.

That’s the way I look at it

again, the last two games the defense did what it had to do to keep the bills in the game and they won one and lost one, this game, they were without more players and the offense did nothing for almost 3 qtrs while the depleted defense was gassed because of the offense going 5/12 on 3rd down with no good play calling until Allen started running a hurry up in the 4th.

I'll give McD the benefit in this game because everyone was gassed but the offense deserves no room at this point.  Something is off and I think it starts with Dorsey and/or Allen.  One is going to go at some point and it's not Allen.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

again, the last two games the defense did what it had to do to keep the bills in the game and they won one and lost one, this game, they were without more players and the offense did nothing for almost 3 qtrs while the depleted defense was gassed because of the offense going 5/12 on 3rd down with no good play calling until Allen started running a hurry up in the 4th.

I'll give McD the benefit in this game because everyone was gassed but the offense deserves no room at this point.  Something is off and I think it starts with Dorsey and/or Allen.  One is going to go at some point and it's not Allen.

Ok so you’re saying the poor defence this game was in result in the offence not being able to sustain drives the past two games.

Maybe you’re right,  but All I know  the defence was horrific today against the worst O in the NFL 

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Why would you give McD the benefit of the doubt? I don't understand this rational. His team is 4-3 and hasn't been prepared to play for three straight games.