Cowboys @ Chargers 8:15 PM

HOUSE

7 minutes ago, muppy said:

Chargers are choke artists. I am not optimistic they can pull off this win in regulation.

Thought they had a chance Cowboys foolishly got a lead with just enough time for the Chargers to take a lead and not enough time for them to then choke it away. But they were two steps ahead in their choke artistry.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I'm pretty good with body language.  Based on both her reactions, that was more about money on the line than her team winning and losing.

Sit at the poker tables at Commerce. She has no reaction when losing money. This, I’m afraid, is a suckered in NFL fake fan that the tv really wants to be the face of all NFL commercial endeavors. Probably got free tickets from Stan when HE was playing hold ‘em at Commerce. Not a bad tip.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Thought they had a chance Cowboys foolishly got a lead with just enough time for the Chargers to take a lead and not enough time for them to then choke it away. But they were two steps ahead in their choke artistry.

their ability to choke is legendary. Their move up the I-5 left a lot of locals here miffed. Bad ownership, bad karma, WEAK fanbase. 

anyway I celeb ate their losses no love lost whatsoever.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BRH said:

I feel like a lot of people here who are ragging on the Bills’ struggles don’t watch enough of the rest of the NFL.  There’s a LOT of bad football being played right now.

The attitude of fans (fanatics) is fanatical. It's 11 elite athletes competing against 11 elite athletes, all trying to destroy each other. It's not always going to go smooth for Buffalo, for Philly, for Miami, or SF. I will take ugly wins all day long.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.