Milano/Jones BOTH require surgery; Per McDermott

BuffaloBillyG

1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

Is Milano still in London at a hospital and having surgery there?  Usually you can fly for a while post surgery.  Wonder how long he'll be stuck there.  That really sucks for him! 

This is another reason why these stupid games in Europe need to stop!

I doubt it. These guys don't have surgery from just any surgeon. They typically go to specific surgeons that specialize in these sports injuries

33 minutes ago, SloanBillsFan said:

Well they brought Josh Norman back - ostensibly just in time to get hurled into the stands by Derrick Henry 🤣🤣

Maybe he's here to break Vontae David's record by retiring during the opening kickoff

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ddaryl said:

200% agree.... This team does not have the depth to fill these holes, and does not have the salary cap room to get top players at this point.

It will be a long year. 

flip side is we are losing Daquan and gaining Miller up front. Give him a few weeks to ramp up and while I’d rather have both Miller is an elite addition if he gets healthy 

no one likes this injury bug but it’s still largely going to be live and die with the pass rush and von, Floyd, Rousseau, and ed o could cover a lot of ills in the back 7 

10 hours ago, Logic said:

If you were to ask me "who are the two most important defenders that the Bills can least afford to lose to injury for most of the season?", I would have said Milano and Jones. 

Absolutely brutal.

I probably would have said Milano and Tre, simply because I don't like our CB depth at all.

Also fans need to stop with this "all teams have injuries" false equivalence.  Yes, every team has to deal with pulled hamstrings, concussions, hip pointers, rolled ankles, etc, etc.  No, every team does not have to deal with losing 3 key defensive starters for the entire season by the 1st week of October.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.