Predicting Von Miller's return date

Logic

On 10/4/2023 at 1:06 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

Oh hell, I'll make a crazy prediction here. Von suits up Sunday. 

Not sure he starts and he will see somewhere between 8-12 snaps. Mostly on obvious pass rush situations. Kind of a scrimmage situation for Von. Go out there, run around and chase a bit. Reassess how he is after. 

Not sure he starts and he will see somewhere between 8-12 snaps. Mostly on obvious pass rush situations. Kind of a scrimm

Not sure he starts and he will see somewhere between 8-12 snaps. Mostly on obvious pass rush situations. Kind of a scrimmage situation for Von. Go out there, run around and chase a bit. Reassess how he is after. 

Maybe I wasn't so crazy after all....

Edited by BuffaloBillyG

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Some time in November. Absolutely no reason to rush him back. Dude is in the twilight of his career, our d line is playing well, and we want a SB. 

the only ones who want him back are stupid fans who have zero foresight. 

If they're contemplating this week there's no way he's not playing until November.

20 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If he's ready to be back then he's ready, and he could probably add something even more to an already great pass rush.

1 minute ago, rafter said:

I think hes got a good chance. He'll definitely be on a pitch count. Id expect him on 3rd and long if anything.

He's had some London trip promotional giveaway thing in the works for a long time, so of course Von is traveling with the team.

And I also think he wanted to avoid PUP, and is itching to play, so letting him see a handful of obvious passing reps might be a wise superstar management strategy (especially with Groot dealing with foot pain). 

• Like (+1) 1

Side note about Von for the semantically inclined... 

NFL.com calls Miller an OLB. I've seen a few other reporters do the same. Isn't this only correct when he plays in a 3-4 D? In a 4-end front, he's a "defensive end" or "edge rusher."

OLB Von Miller (knee) told reporters Friday that it would be a "safe bet" he makes his return this Sunday. Miller is questionable for Sunday's game.

Unless I'm wrong, how can these giant news agencies be making this kind of mistake?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.