"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

Just now, Tiberius said:

Boy, challenge the deranged Cult leader and MAGA gets nasty. 

You think our soldiers are suckers and losers? 

Do you really think about the orange dude Nonstop every day, all day, in every narrative?

or just posting anything for a reply?

Good Lord.

In what way is this "fake news?"

A couple years ago we had an off the record comment, presumably from Kelly, that Trump had said this.

Kelly now confirms it: Yes. He said it. He really did say that the men and women who served this country in combat were suckers and losers for doing so.

If that's not a big deal for you, well, perhaps you need to take a step back and examine your own commitment to this country.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Boy, challenge the deranged Cult leader and MAGA gets nasty. 

You think our soldiers are suckers and losers? 

Stop talking about Trump. I didn't vote for him.....just because Biden shat himself again this morning doesn't make me maga. Get a better hobby

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you a sucker? 

Are you a loser? 

I remember you were denigrating Biden's choices for leadership positions in our military, but on this nothing.

You had the disgusting temerity to challenge the resume of Lloyd Austin, a former paratrooper. 

You are simply a partisan twit. 

Probably a catfish, too. 

You are an idiot.

What makes it humorous is that you have no idea that you are an idiot.

Calling people's patriotism into question makes it all the more obvious.

No partisanship about it.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

You are an idiot.

I'm not the one calling our soldiers suckers and losers. 

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Stop talking about Trump. I didn't vote for him.....just because Biden shat himself again this morning doesn't make me maga. Get a better hobby

Why should it matter who you voted for. Are you an American? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Is it worse than Joe Biden telling African American voters their not black if they didn't vote for him. Trump says stupid things, Biden is just stupid

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Aren't you from canada?

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Is it worse than Joe Biden telling African American voters their not black if they didn't vote for him. Trump says stupid things, Biden is just stupid

Aren't you from canada?

That's dumb. 

And why would you think I'm from Canada? I'm a sucker and loser who served the United States 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

In my workaday world, I'm kind of the old guy (wrong side of 55). And my screen name does honor a player from 30 years ago.

Then I see the posters here: JD Hill Fan (74 years old).

Al Bundy fan.

Alf fan.

Chris Farley (what, that wasn't enough of an honor?) now "Tommy Callahan" (RIP, but almost 60 if he'd lived)

Kemp

It pays to keep in mind that all the grumbling old man "this country is going to hell in a handbasket" commentary is exactly that. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's dumb. 

And why would you think I'm from Canada? I'm a sucker and loser who served the United States 

Well Joe does say some dumb things.....it happends

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

In my workaday world, I'm kind of the old guy (wrong side of 55). And my screen name does honor a player from 30 years ago.

Then I see the posters here: JD Hill Fan (74 years old).

Al Bundy fan.

Alf fan.

Chris Farley (what, that wasn't enough of an honor?) now "Tommy Callahan" (RIP, but almost 60 if he'd lived)

Kemp

It pays to keep in mind that all the grumbling old man "this country is going to hell in a handbasket" commentary is exactly that. 

Nice try, I'm 38..... swing and a misssssssssssss

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No.

You are the one calling into question people's patriotism, people who have demonstrated far more of it than you have or ever will.

That's what makes you an undeniable idiot.

• Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Then you need to get out more, buddy, instead of hanging out in the cranky old man early bird dinner club.

Honestly,  compared to a lot of posters I basically just dip my toe in and make fun of billsly. What's wrong with early dinner lol

image.png.cdddb4fb884b4dc4a1caa5530c8a6775.png

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

No.

You are the one calling into question people's patriotism, people who have demonstrated far more of it than you have or ever will.

Trump called you--if you are who you say you are--a sucker and a loser

You must also be ok with what he said about McCain

You are pathetic. How can you be a veteran and be ok with what Trump said. That calls into question what you claim to be 

4 hours ago, sherpa said:

No.

If he said what Kelly claims does that bother you?

I'm someone incapable of taking offence to anything but I think if I were in the military,  or retired, this would bother me.  

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

image.png.cdddb4fb884b4dc4a1caa5530c8a6775.png

Trump called you--if you are who you say you are--a sucker and a loser

You must also be ok with what he said about McCain

You are pathetic. How can you be a veteran and be ok with what Trump said. That calls into question what you claim to be 

You exposes yourself as you post.

I haven't said a thing about what Trump.

That is your obsession. 

And for the fourth time, I have offered to prove my bona fides, and to donate money to your preferred charity if I am not truthful.

No longer interested in doing that.

By the way, regarding McCain, who was not well regarded in the community he served in the Navy, political career aside, he has nothing to do with this.

I did fly with his son a number of times though, during his presidential run, so I'm kind of familiar with his Navy rep and beyond, so no comment, other than to point out an obvious red herring.

16 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If he said what Kelly claims does that bother you?

I'm someone incapable of taking offence to anything but I think if I were in the military,  or retired, this would bother me.  

I can't stand Trump, but I don't ever get offended by what he says. In fact, I don't pay attention.

Not incongruous, just not obsessed or interested.

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Happy Hour = Always Good.

Early Bird Dinner = Same Thing with Embarrassing Name

I'll let you know when I graduate into calling it an Early Bird

Case in point, going to a show in Nashville soon.  We decided we wanted to check this place out based on reviews and proximity to the hotel.  It's almost 1/2 price at "happy hour".  That's when we got a reservation.  Call me old but wise.

https://www.eddiev.com/happy-hour/tn/nashville-restaurant/8529

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever