Newsom vs DeSantis Debate

Irv

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Given that Hillary was hiding a horrific brain bleed (she almost fell getting into a car!) and apparently died in right after the election, I’d say Biden passed away in 2019. 
(You guys are easy to manipulate)

Why the manipulation? Is that how you roll?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Why the manipulation? Is that how you roll?

Obviously (that is, to most sentient humans) I am pointing out that a lot of your ilk fell for the "Hillary is brain damaged and won't ever make it through 4 years" canard. And that you are falling for it again. 

That is called being manipulated. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Obviously (that is, to most sentient humans) I am pointing out that a lot of your ilk fell for the "Hillary is brain damaged and won't ever make it through 4 years" canard. And that you are falling for it again. 

I didn't ever suggest Hillary had brain damage. Honestly, I didn't hear that from anyone. A health concern maybe. But certainly wasn't being manipulated.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Given that Hillary was hiding a horrific brain bleed (she almost fell getting into a car!) and apparently died in right after the election, I’d say Biden passed away in 2019. 
(You guys are easy to manipulate)

Yes because Joke looks to be the pinnacle of health, at the ripe age of 80...

:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

First I’ve ever heard of this particular canard. You must have done a deep dive for that one. 

• Like (+1) 1

I would actually like to see a debate between Harris and AOC. They could call it "the dumb and dumber debate" despite the fact they are both Dems. It would be comedy listening to these 2 idiots give their ideas on how to make the country better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I would actually like to see a debate between Harris and AOC. They could call it "the dumb and dumber debate" despite the fact they are both Dems. It would be comedy listening to these 2 idiots give their ideas on how to make the country better.

At least AOC understands that a politician shouldn’t be sitting in a room full of kids jacking somebody off

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

At least AOC understands that a politician shouldn’t be sitting in a room full of kids jacking somebody off

Tell Joke who showered with his daughter. That is coming from what his daughter said.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Tell Joke who showered with his daughter. That is coming from what his daughter said.

You’re equating grandpa showering with one of his grandkids we’re nothing happened to hillbilly Barbie lying about what happened what was visibly on camera vaping in front of a pregnant woman with all of her family values getting felt up by some guy with kids in the room and jacking off some guy with kids in the room

That’s the problem with the ***** Republicans you try to equivocate whenever things are not equal

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re equating grandpa showering with one of his grandkids we’re nothing happened to hillbilly Barbie lying about what happened what was visibly on camera vaping in front of a pregnant woman with all of her family values getting felt up by some guy with kids in the room and jacking off some guy with kids in the room

That’s the problem with the ***** Republicans you try to equivocate whenever things are not equal

The real problem is both sides are corrupt on some level. There is good and bad with both parties. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The real problem is both sides are corrupt on some level. There is good and bad with both parties. 

This isn’t even about corruption it’s about hypocrisy

Hillbilly Barbie tried to lie her way out of it whenever there was camera footage of her doing it

Don’t sit there and say you’re the party of family values while you’re jacking off some guy in a room filled with kids

What’s worse don’t lie that you did it whenever you’re caught on camera and not have the decency to actually apologize for lying

• Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

speaking of manipulation

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

Are we that far off with the Newsom - DeSantis debate?  Harris - AOC is totally possible.  Also - who cares about the GOP debate tonight?  Uh - Nobody.  Our political tomfoolery has never been worse.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Irv said:

Are we that far off with the Newsom - DeSantis debate?  Harris - AOC is totally possible.  Also - who cares about the GOP debate tonight?  Uh - Nobody.  Our political tomfoolery has never been worse.  What a mess.  

the debate at this point is basically a new episode of the apprentice to be the veep candidate. 

Now that trump is with in margin or leading Biden in most polls, particularly after his very moderate sound bite on abortion, he’s probably all but clinched the nomination. 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He is old and slow no doubt
But not the first politician, to be old and slow

I would much rather prefer some Youngblood

That’s not Donald Trump

He's so much more than just old and slow. And it's not going to get better. My experience is that once it slips, it accelerates