Trudeau honors Nazi veteran in parliament during Zelenskyy visit

Big Blitz

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yup.  The only effective argument they have is lying.  And when they're caught, they don't care....pretty sad.

This guy had the balls to say normal people are jealous and resentful of MAGA's.  pretty sure I know exactly zero normies who are...lying liars lie.

Yep.  You’re selective on liars too

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  You’re selective on liars too

Can’t see the video but I assume it was referring to the initial study of 30k pts. It did show 100% efficacy against death. Further studies have shown less. Science is not static. New data adds to our understanding 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

18 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The serial right wing propaganda spammer calling anyone out is a lack of self awareness of universal proportions.  

I've actually never once seen pro blm posts here.  Could be I missed them...

Like I’ve said it’s amazing now years removed you can’t find anyone supporting them despite every lefty like you had their blm fb profiles and applauding them for rioting during a deadly pandemic. Where’s all those people? The stickers on the windows etc. makes me laugh. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Like I’ve said it’s amazing now years removed you can’t find anyone supporting them despite every lefty like you had their blm fb profiles and applauding them for rioting during a deadly pandemic. Where’s all those people? The stickers on the windows etc. makes me laugh. 

Who on this board supports or supported them?  As normal for the right you think Twitter is the entire base.

Also, I think there's confusion with supporting the phrase vs the organization.   I don't know anyone that knows much about the organization blm.  Could not care less and I think most share the opinion.   I think most people that had blm on their profiles didn't support the organization but the sentiment,  the idea.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Who on this board supports or supported them?  As normal for the right you think Twitter is the entire base.

Also, I think there's confusion with supporting the phrase vs the organization.   I don't know anyone that knows much about the organization blm.  Could not care less and I think most share the opinion.   I think most people that had blm on their profiles didn't support the organization but the sentiment,  the idea.  

Oh you all supported it. We know it. Saying nothing is the same as supporting it. That’s what blm said right? You’re just embarrassed getting called out for supporting maybe the single most amount of property damage and life lost outside of a natural disaster. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Oh you all supported it. We know it. Saying nothing is the same as supporting it. That’s what blm said right? You’re just embarrassed getting called out for supporting maybe the single most amount of property damage and life lost outside of a natural disaster. 

Yup.  According to Dems, if you don't disavow something every second of the day, you support it.

• Like (+1) 1

LRon Fuk.c stick!!!

:lol:

Nobody here supported BLM!

Certainly not C Section....floating the idea of the Bills and/or NFL giving the marxist organization temporary stadium naming rights doesn't indicate support for the organization in any way, shape or form.

It hasn't hit the news yet, but as of this morning the Bills converted the video boards around the exterior of the stadium from their usual purpose of playing highlights (24/7, even in the dead of night in the dead of winter) to tools to convey the message that "Black Lives Matter" (in white text over a black background).  It's good messaging to employees reporting to work for the first time this season, and it's an interesting approach given McDermott's ambiguity with respect to kneeling for the national anthem and the Red Sox messaging of last week.  

It also caused me to wonder whether the Pegulas will donate the name of the stadium for the season to a charitable cause in the absence of a naming rights sponsor.  I'm not sure Black Lives Matter Stadium would apply to a particular charity, but it might be something the NFL would like.  To the extent the Bills identify a worthy charitable recipient, I wonder if the value of the forgone naming rights deal might help a bit with respect to taxes. 

In any event, good on the Bills for putting those video boards to good use. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, I’m trying to figure out what the righties are so upset about nobody wants to see this guy seeing the light of day

Canada had someone resign over it

The guy is probably going to jail

Cuz they got nothin else.  Their mobster leader is going down for fraud and wasn't the successful businessman they thought he was.  They now know that he's just a  successful con man and criminal.  They're trying to come to grips with it all but having a difficult time, having invested so much in him.  So they search for stories that make the "others" look bad in comparison.  It's whataboutism on steroids.  

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Cuz they got nothin else.  Their mobster leader is going down for fraud and wasn't the successful businessman they thought he was.  They now know that he's just a  successful con man and criminal.  They're trying to come to grips with it all but having a difficult time, having invested so much in him.  So they search for stories that make the "others" look bad in comparison.  It's whataboutism on steroids.  

remember how that started as he didnt pay enough taxes. but if the values were overstated, he paid more taxes than he had to.

but as long as its an "orange guy bad" narrative, it works

amirite

42 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

LRon Fuk.c stick!!!

Certainly not C Section....floating the idea of the Bills and/or NFL giving the marxist organization temporary stadium naming rights doesn't indicate support for the organization in any way, shape or form.

It hasn't hit the news yet, but as of this morning the Bills converted the video boards around the exterior of the stadium from their usual purpose of playing highlights (24/7, even in the dead of night in the dead of winter) to tools to convey the message that "Black Lives Matter" (in white text over a black background).  It's good messaging to employees reporting to work for the first time this season, and it's an interesting approach given McDermott's ambiguity with respect to kneeling for the national anthem and the Red Sox messaging of last week.  

It also caused me to wonder whether the Pegulas will donate the name of the stadium for the season to a charitable cause in the absence of a naming rights sponsor.  I'm not sure Black Lives Matter Stadium would apply to a particular charity, but it might be something the NFL would like.  To the extent the Bills identify a worthy charitable recipient, I wonder if the value of the forgone naming rights deal might help a bit with respect to taxes. 

security at the stadium isn't playing around.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

remember how that started as he didnt pay enough taxes. but if the values were overstated, he paid more taxes than he had to.

but as long as its an "orange guy bad" narrative, it works

amirite

He very likely showed different numbers to the IRS than to lenders and insurers.  You are completely wrong.  Even if he paid more taxes (which he didn't), he still built his "empire" on fraud.  You are so deeply invested in this human POS that you refuse to acknowledge almost anything negative about him.  It's cult behavior 101.

• Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, aristocrat said:

You can believe in there cause without agreeing with the rioting. Why don’t you understand this

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You can believe in there cause without agreeing with the rioting. Why don’t you understand this

Because none of you spoke out as it was happening. Not saying anything when people are doing evil things is how the nazis came to power. Don’t be a nazi

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Because none of you spoke out as it was happening. Not saying anything when people are doing evil things is how the nazis came to power. Don’t be a nazi

Lol that’s rich
You ride his band together like nobody’s business I don’t see any of you speaking out about the things that you see that you know are wrong that’s because you don’t think that they are

The BLM riots were not the way to go. I didn’t agree with them agree with them. I didn’t support them. The destroying other people’s possessions is wrong.

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

BLM's whole existence is calling for violence against law enforcement / defunding them, "mostly peaceful protests" aka rioting and looting and grifting off morons like JFR.

But he supports the cause, just not 99% of what they've actually done.

😂

You can't make it up!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He very likely showed different numbers to the IRS than to lenders and insurers.  You are completely wrong.  Even if he paid more taxes (which he didn't), he still built his "empire" on fraud.  You are so deeply invested in this human POS that you refuse to acknowledge almost anything negative about him.  It's cult behavior 101.

Welp, that would be an actual crime, not civil.

and reads like another conspiracy.

How does the judge asses his property he bought in the 80's for over 30 million, to be worth 18 million now?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

LRon Fuk.c stick!!!

Thanks for reminding me of that post.  That was a pretty good idea.  I patted myself on the back!

Also, it’s a little weird that you dug that deeply into my posting history.  Maybe you’re obsessed with me.  Maybe you have Section C3 derangement syndrome.  I don’t know.  But it’s a little strange that you’re so interested in an internet rando. 

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

BLM's whole existence is calling for violence against law enforcement / defunding them, "mostly peaceful protests" aka rioting and looting and grifting off morons like JFR.

But he supports the cause, just not 99% of what they've actually done.

😂

You can't make it up!

Hoax. 

Also a Trumper complaining about someone else grifting off of morons is rich.  

• Eyeroll 1