Let’s play this after every week

Italian Bills

7 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Let’s rank the very first ten Teams after each week and see how this standing change week after week in your opinion. 

My personal standing after week 2, is:

1. 49ers

2. Cowboys 

3. Chiefs 

4. Eagles 

5. Ravens

6. Bills

7. Dolphins 

8. Lions

9. Rams 

10. Saints

I don't watch enough of the other games to really give a good  list based on merits.  

12 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Let’s rank the very first ten Teams after each week and see how this standing change week after week in your opinion. 

1. 49ers

2. Cowboys 

3. Chiefs 

4. Eagles 

5. Ravens

6. Bills

7. Dolphins 

8. Lions

9. Rams 

10. Saints

I haven't watched all these games to be able to make my own list but I wouldn't have the Chiefs at #3 if you are talking about just this season.  They haven't played well.

• Like (+1) 1

1- niners

2- cowboys

3- chiefs

4- eagles

5- dolphins

6- ravens

7- Bills

8- Jax

9- Atlanta 

10- rams 

based on 2 games.  

Random notes:

If the browns didn’t lose chubb, I’d have them included over the rams.  Their D looks legit.  Watson looks 💩 

ridder sucks but I think that offense can give teams fits. Bijan is the best RB in the league already imo.  He’s moves different.  Their d looks improved too.  Maybe a short stint on the list, but a stint nonetheless 

rams- hung with the best team and their offense looks pretty solid.  I don’t think they stick on the list for long, but after 2 weeks, they’re ok. 

The chiefs D looks good. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

1- niners

2- cowboys

3- chiefs

4- eagles

5- dolphins

6- ravens

7- Bills

8- Jax

9- Atlanta 

10- rams 

based on 2 games.  

Random notes:

If the browns didn’t lose chubb, I’d have them included over the rams.  Their D looks legit.  Watson looks 💩 

ridder sucks but I think that offense can give teams fits. Bijan is the best RB in the league already imo.  He’s moves different.  Their d looks improved too.  Maybe a short stint on the list, but a stint nonetheless 

rams- hung with the best team and their offense looks pretty solid.  I don’t think they stick on the list for long, but after 2 weeks, they’re ok. 

The chiefs D looks good. 

I don't get the Chiefs love from either of you.  They have been a mediocre team this year so far. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

So you can only go off the teams they have played, but Dallas seems like fools gold to me. Yes they won both games easily, but it was the Giants and a Zach Wilson led Jets team. I would like to see them play some better competition

So you’re suggesting if Rodgers had played the Jets defense wouldn’t have given up 30 points and 400+ yds of offense?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't get the Chiefs love from either of you.  They have been a mediocre team this year so far. 

Their d has looked very good.  Detroit and Jax offenses are two of the best in the league and KC is currently 4th in scoring D.

I don’t take much from the week 1 loss vs Detroit while playing with Jones and Kelce. And I thought KC was the better the better team that game.  Kadarious is the only reason they lost

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

1. 49ers

2. Cowboys 

3. Chiefs 

4. Eagles 

5. Ravens

6. Bills

7. Dolphins 

8. Lions

9. Rams 

10. Saints

Bills will be 5 point favourites against Dolphins in 2 weeks

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'd have the Dolphins above the Bills right now. I think most of the nation other than Bills fans would, which is a good thing. I hope the Bills are underdogs when we meet. 

Most of the nation don’t realize the Phins beat the Bills once since Josh’s rookie year and we had players dropping like flies because heat exhaustion. 

I think we’re at a point until they do it regularly they can’t be placed higher. 

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'd have the Dolphins above the Bills right now. I think most of the nation other than Bills fans would, which is a good thing. I hope the Bills are underdogs when we meet. 

I think the question of how long does Tua last is critical. I think I’m with many Bills fans when I almost assume he will get hurt. That is not inevitable. It just feels that way. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Yes actually I am. You think the Jets wouldn’t had 4 turnovers if Rodgers was playing? 

I’m no Cowboys fan, but given the Jets inability to run against their DL combined with how immobile Rodgers looked against us in his brief time, I think it’s entirely possible it would have looked just as bad with Rodgers, especially if Parsons had the same impact as he did on Sunday. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Damn right!

Chiefs are basically paper tigers.....

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I think the question of how long does Tua    Lamar last is critical. I think I’m with many Bills fans when I almost assume he will get hurt. That is not inevitable. It just feels that way. 

Corrected for accuracy.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I agree. They are still figuring things out. Kelce has to get healthy, Jones has to get in game shape, and the WRs have to get in the same page with the best QB in the league.

Come playoff time they will be the team to beat. The coaching staff will have them prepared and ready. Mahomes is simply the best. 

I think the Bills can go toe to toe with them if Von is healthy and McD doesn't blow it. 

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I agree. They are still figuring things out. Kelce has to get healthy, Jones has to get in game shape, and the WRs have to get in the same page with the best QB in the league.

Come playoff time they will be the team to beat. The coaching staff will have them prepared and ready. Mahomes is simply the best. 

I think the Bills can go toe to toe with them if Von is healthy and McD doesn't blow it. 

Yeah, I think they will be good down the stretch.  I just don't see it right now to justify putting them 3rd based on just this season.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'd probably have the Bills over the Chiefs. Chiefs struggled two weeks in a row and if Pederson not went for the 4th down, it might've been a different outcome

14 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Unless something crazy happens in W3 the Bills will not be underdogs against Miami (in Buffalo) in W4.  I’m guessing the line will be somewhere around -4 or -5.

15 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

1. 49ers

2. Cowboys 

3. Chiefs 

4. Eagles 

5. Ravens

6. Bills

7. Dolphins 

8. Lions

9. Rams 

10. Saints

Who would have thought after two weeks ony 4 AFC teams in top 10

16 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

1. 49ers

2. Cowboys 

3. Chiefs 

4. Eagles 

5. Ravens

6. Bills

7. Dolphins 

8. Lions

9. Rams 

10. Saints

I'm not going to play because I will end up forgetting a deserving team and I don't want to make them feel bad. 

2 hours ago, eball said:

Unless something crazy happens in W3 the Bills will not be underdogs against Miami (in Buffalo) in W4.  I’m guessing the line will be somewhere around -4 or -5.

If the dolphins win their next game comfortably (cant even remember who it's against) I'd imagine the media will choose them as they're all over the dolphins this season. I'm quite happy with that after the Bills got all that hype last season

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Disagree 1

17 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

1. 49ers

2. Cowboys 

3. Chiefs 

4. Eagles 

5. Ravens

6. Bills

7. Dolphins 

8. Lions

9. Rams 

10. Saints

It’s only Week Two but in a year where everyone is talking about the AFC’s quarterback riches what really stands out is the NFC has the top two, three of the top four, and six of the top ten. 

21 hours ago, transient said:

So you’re suggesting if Rodgers had played the Jets defense wouldn’t have given up 30 points and 400+ yds of offense?

To be fair, there is no way to know if the Jets defense could have performed better if the Jets offense got more field time to rest the defense. One would assume (and maybe incorrectly) that had Rodgers played, the offense would have performed better and the defense would have had more time on the sidelines to rest.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.