Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Remember when old Pelosi said she could impeach him every day if needed.

then did the one while knowing the entire time the dossier was fake.  like Mueller.  

setting the bar. 

in the big picture. you all been screaming about high crimes at the white house, now you don't care.  

Epic.

I care.  We care.  It's a matter of scale.  Holding on to secret docs with who knows what intentions and kissing up to Putin who clearly wanted and helped trump to win and trying to overturn an election with an orchestrated riot are a little more concerning to us than the old story of political graft.  But, yes, Show us the money on the impeachment inquiry...If there's evidence enough, please impeach Biden...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the first part of your post is sadly correct.  Turley called for "guardrails" in his constitutional interpretation of the impeachment process as aMAGA witness..  Do you agree.? If they were seeking truth and transparency, I'd agree with your second point.

Are you asking me if I believe rules, precedent and order should carry the day when it comes to impeachment? Or if congress should push forward based on prevailing political winds or who(m) is in power and when? 

Glad we agree on truth and transparency.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I care.  We care.  It's a matter of scale.  Holding on to secret docs with who knows what intentions and kissing up to Putin who clearly wanted and helped trump to win and trying to overturn an election with an orchestrated riot are a little more concerning to us than the old story of political graft.  But, yes, Show us the money on the impeachment inquiry...If there's evidence enough, please impeach Biden...

See on the same topic of secret docs, yes trump had them and shouldn’t have and was doubly stupid for playing the games he did with them, in the evidence, there are transactions to hunter from Chinese entities that include the address of the Biden vacation home with boxes of secret documents in the garage open for crackhead and anyone else’s there so see. 

Probably coincidence but literally more evidence those secret documents could have been peddled for pay than trumps were, but you are completely fine suggesting he sold out or secrets. 

see the double standard here? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

See on the same topic of secret docs, yes trump had them and shouldn’t have and was doubly stupid for playing the games he did with them, in the evidence, there are transactions to hunter from Chinese entities that include the address of the Biden vacation home with boxes of secret documents in the garage open for crackhead and anyone else’s there so see. 

Probably coincidence but literally more evidence those secret documents could have been peddled for pay than trumps were, but you are completely fine suggesting he sold out or secrets. 

see the double standard here? 

So let Comer et al show us the money!  really gotta go now but this is fun.

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Are you asking me if I believe rules, precedent and order should carry the day when it comes to impeachment? Or if congress should push forward based on prevailing political winds or who(m) is in power and when? 

Glad we agree on truth and transparency.  

glad you're so terrible at obfuscation.

• Eyeroll 1

As an outsider, this is all quite simple. It is nothing more than tit for tat. And I'm for it. Put these politicians on notice that their crooked ways will not be tolerated. The problem is following through which it seems will not happen. With any luck, the presidential debates with takes place in jail, wouldn't that be fun! Fol added bonus, Trump and Biden can share a cell and work out their differences.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So let Comer et al show us the money!  really gotta go now but this is fun.

glad you're so terrible at obfuscation.

"Terrible at obfuscation.".  Let that one sink in a bit. Then, thank you. 🥳

If we were having a cup of coffee discussing impeachment, and you blurted out "Jim said we gotta have guardrails. Do you agree?!", my response would be "I don't know Jim, but what do you mean by guardrails?".    If that would throw you off, or cause you to believe I had some underlying desire to confuse you with words, that's on you. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"Terrible at obfuscation.".  Let that one sink in a bit. Then, thank you. 🥳

If we were having a cup of coffee discussing impeachment, and you blurted out "Jim said we gotta have guardrails. Do you agree?!", my response would be "I don't know Jim, but what do you mean by guardrails?".    If that would throw you off, or cause you to believe I had some underlying desire to confuse you with words, that's on you. 

It seemed pretty clear to the congress critters when Turley said it.....

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Remember when old Pelosi said she could impeach him every day if needed.

then did the one while knowing the entire time the dossier was fake.  like Mueller.  

setting the bar. 

in the big picture. you all been screaming about high crimes at the white house, now you don't care.  

Epic.

Sure just show the high crimes

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

As an outsider, this is all quite simple. It is nothing more than tit for tat. And I'm for it. Put these politicians on notice that their crooked ways will not be tolerated. The problem is following through which it seems will not happen. With any luck, the presidential debates with takes place in jail, wouldn't that be fun! Fol added bonus, Trump and Biden can share a cell and work out their differences.

except the D's had a recording of trump saying "find me 10000 votes".  other than that and a lot more evidence the proceedings were almost identical....careful, I'm out for blood after losing 10 bucks in the money game.  These old retired guys that play every day are pretty damn good...

5 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

Why do people call them outsiders whenever they’re not outsiders

You haven’t taken the time to realize that these two situations are not equal

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why do people call them outsiders whenever they’re not outsiders

You haven’t taken the time to realize that these two situations are not equal

i'm canadian, ergo an "outsider".

and...there is equal and there is equal. yes they are two different situations but at the heart of it it's "were gonna get your guy" and then "oh yeah well because you got our guy we'll get your guy." i suspect it will continue down that path.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

and...there is equal and there is equal. yes they are two different situations but at the heart of it it's "were gonna get your guy" and then "oh yeah well because you got our guy we'll get your guy." i suspect it will continue down that path.

an important distinction, but with it , I fully agree.  Outsiders opinions are important.  I've told this story here before but it sticks in my memory...the driver from  International Falls to rainy lake was a Canadian kid.  It was during the beginning of the gulf war.  And I asked him what he thought about it.  He said "I can sum it up in one word:  OIL.  Didn't turn out so well for us but he was right....and so many Americans were beating the war drums and cheering shock and awe.

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No, it’s whiny children throwing a tantrum and going “we’re gonna have our OWN impeachment you’ll see, you’ll see!!” 

How utterly pathetic. Glad that no one is paying any attention to this. 

You whiny children had your utterly pathetic impeachment years ago.  And you're continuing with the utterly pathetic tantrums.  But it's only helping Trump in the polls.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well then, share their thoughts for clarity.  What did they think he meant when he said what he said?   

I think he meant that these impeachment proceedings are not constitutionally bona fide.  I agree in the case of the current one.  But Turley's a far right ideologue so it resonates.

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

You whiny children had your utterly pathetic impeachment years ago.  And you're continuing with the utterly pathetic tantrums.  But it's only helping Trump in the polls.

in the "R" polls...historical R's despise him.  But then again, D's were once pro slavery.  Nothing is constant.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

in the "R" polls...historical R's despise him.  But then again, D's were once pro slavery.  Nothing is constant.

You finally admit that Dems were pro slavery. Will you admit they still are?

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

an important distinction, but with it , I fully agree.  Outsiders opinions are important.  I've told this story here before but it sticks in my memory...the driver from  International Falls to rainy lake was a Canadian kid.  It was during the beginning of the gulf war.  And I asked him what he thought about it.  He said "I can sum it up in one word:  OIL.  Didn't turn out so well for us but he was right....and so many Americans were beating the war drums and cheering shock and awe.

3 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

Thanks for clarifying that. I didn’t realize you were Canadian.