Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Right.  The State Department said that the money should be released without condition because Ukraine was holding up their end of the bargain and most importantly, Shokin was never charged with corruption, much less convicted.  So Joke lied about why he fired Shokin.  Care to guess why, simp?

do tell...

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

if I'm understanding your question, yes, trump's FBI would do what he requested or he fired them.  Hell, he got the secret service to delete emails and try to mislead pence.

So let me see if I understand. You believe the FBI and CIA just roam around the planet conducting corruption investigations INSIDE the government’s of our allies without these investigations first being introduced by the President? Sure they do! 🙄

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let me see if I understand. You believe the FBI and CIA just roam around the planet conducting corruption investigations INSIDE the government’s of our allies without these investigations first being introduced by the President? Sure they do! 🙄

It's amazing what they swallow, isn't it?

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think trump likely ordered them to do exactly that against Biden, who beat him fair and square.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

we don't swallow trump's load.  but u do.  deplorable.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, Doc said:

It’s absolutely stunning how these people are so willing to overlook blatant corruption by our own government. They honestly don’t care. Everyone has their hand in the seemingly bottomless trough. What’s the word? Deplorable! 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s absolutely stunning how these people are so willing to overlook blatant corruption by our own government. They honestly don’t care. Everyone has their hand in the seemingly bottomless trough. What’s the word? Deplorable! 

Jack of hearts.  Euchre.  I trump you.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What we have here is a dead parrot. 

you and bad, fat, dead SNL poster need a cleverness clinic.  SNL is for commies tho.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm ready for the comfy chair.

you're ready for the highchair....with a sign that's says "I'm gonna be a doctor someday".  a Terrible one but still, a doc.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you're ready for the highchair....with a sign that's says "I'm gonna be a doctor someday".  a Terrible one but still, a doc.

You're the opposite of Monty Python: not funny, clever, or original.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

But my wife has a UK passport...so you didn't think the clip was funny then?  i thought it was hilarious, then, now and forever.  Different strokes...hamsters, elderberry, farts.  What's not to like?

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

True but he’s convinced that it’s the job of the FBI to roam around the world independently conducting investigations inside the government’s of our allies. So there’s that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

True but he’s convinced that it’s the job of the FBI to roam around the world independently conducting investigations inside the government’s of our allies. So there’s that. 

Yes, I can see how the Federal Bureau of Investigation would do that.  It's an easy mistake to make...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, I can see how the Federal Bureau of Investigation would do that.  It's an easy mistake to make...

and the secret service erased tapes and tried to mislead Pence who wouldn't buy it.  Not what they're supposed to do...

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s even easier if all you listen to is CNN and MSNBC. 

And when in doubt….roll out a good old Hitler reference. That’ll do it! 

You win🤣.  A cupee doll or a stuffed unicorn...your choice.  Did you ever try one of those automatic BB guns at a fair?  Used to have them at the Peach Festival.  Really difficult to get the entire star but fun!

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You win🤣.  A cupee doll or a stuffed unicorn...your choice.  Did you ever try one of those automatic BB guns at a fair?  Used to have them at the Peach Festival.  Really difficult to get the entire star but fun!

Typical… liby do as I say not as I do talking about their times playing with guns. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Typical… liby do as I say not as I do talking about their times playing with guns. 

a bb gun.  not an AK or AR...Shite man it was Lewiston.  A few deviants but they were outcasts.  It might have been a fundraiser for Kiwanis.  Can't remember...Never cared for the raw clams but man, the peach cobbler...

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think trump likely ordered them to do exactly that against Biden, who beat him fair and square.

Now that line really made me laugh out loud. "Fair and square" he says, lol, with a straight face even.

• Like (+1) 2