Taped the game & now refuse to watch it

Billsfan1972

Friend invited me to see Peter Gabriel (yes we're dinosaurs😉) and agreed without thinking (and no way to back out).

So the plan was to tape and watch when I got home and fast forward a chunk of the game.

Son texts me about Rodgers injury (@ 8:20) and a cart being called and thus know he's out and figure it will now be a blowout.

Leaving game friend sees the the game on TV in a bar through the window and stops as it is the last 10 seconds, I tell him I'm watching at home since taped, but now it's ruined as obviously a close game and I see Bass tie it.

Since there now is no point and disgusted that the Bills have put up all of 16 points listen on the radio and then some commentary on the ride home.

Nothing to say, will peak here during the week, ignore most of the talking heads and am shaking my head in disbelief.  

Simply put they better put up 35+ vs. the Raiders.

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Friend invited me to see Peter Gabriel (yes we're dinosaurs😉) and agreed without thinking (and no way to back out).

So the plan was to tape and watch when I got home and fast forward a chunk of the game.

Son texts me about Rodgers injury (@ 8:20) and a cart being called and thus know he's out and figure it will now be a blowout.

Leaving game friend sees the the game on TV in a bar through the window and stops as it is the last 10 seconds, I tell him I'm watching at home since taped, but now it's ruined as obviously a close game and I see Bass tie it.

Since there now is no point and disgusted that the Bills have put up all of 16 points listen on the radio and then some commentary on the ride home.

Nothing to say, will peak here during the week, ignore most of the talking heads and am shaking my head in disbelief.  

Simply put they better put up 35+ vs. the Raiders.

The Bills averaged 18.5 points last year against a Jets team led by Mike White and Zach Wilson.   Not sure how you figured it would be a blowout this year against basically the same defense

To quote Dennis Green the Jets "were who we thought they were". Which is to say a great defensive team. We knew this last year when they played us tough 2X. The Rodgers thing was a huge wildcard but we knew what their defense was. So why we didn't have an innovative game plan to counter their strengths is absolutely unacceptable. They had months to come up with something special to throw the Jets off and Dorsey served up that turd?

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.