Special Counsel Office Attorney Met With White House Staff In Weeks Before Trump Indictment

19 hours ago, ALF said:

If Trump is innocent he has nothing whatsoever to worry about.

Missing the point.  The merits of the case or the strength of the charges have no bearing on the issue.  They shouldn't be discussing the case with the White House, period.  What it does is dispel the illusion Garland insists upon that DOJ is acting independent of the WH on the indictments.  Clearly, that's a lie.  Another lie.  I've lost count of the lies.  Maybe just remember the times they told the truth? 

Clear conflict of interest.  Clear ethics violation.  Clear political implications.  DOJ has no credibility.  DOJ needs to explain what they were discussing and why?  What I don't get is why Trump's lawyers haven't jumped all over this yet?  Motions for disclosure of these contacts and even motions to dismiss should be filed. 

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/27/2023 at 1:15 PM, ALF said:

Do you think the present Supreme Court is unfair ?

What's fair?  This is how the Judicial Branch has been run for 100's of years in the US.  Not just the Supreme Court - all the courts.  Now your guys aren't in charge so it's not fair.  Sound like a little kid.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Irv said:

What's fair?  This is how the Judicial Branch has been run for 100's of years in the US.  Not just the Supreme Court - all the courts.  Now your guys aren't in charge so it's not fair.  Sound like a little kid.  

I’m kind of liking a conservative Supreme Court

They made the mistake on the Roe versus Wade decision which is going to be a huge downfall for Republicans the next time at the voting box

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Irv said:

I'm saying the SC is more then fair for Trump if he has to appeal any conviction. Try to keep up,  you sound like a little kid.

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I'm saying the SC is more then fair for Trump if he has to appeal any conviction. Try to keep up,  you sound like a little kid.

Whaaa.  It's not fair.  I want my mommy.  Go squirt a few.  You know exactly what you said.    

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

They made the mistake on the Roe versus Wade decision which is going to be a huge downfall for Republicans the next time at the voting box

I think this is true.  

11 hours ago, ALF said:

If Trump is ever convicted he can afford the best lawyers and keep appealing up to the conservative Supreme Court 

11 hours ago 👆

19 minutes ago, Irv said:

Whaaa.  It's not fair.  I want my mommy.  Go squirt a few.  You know exactly what you said.    

I think this is true.  

Your brain is what a mess

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

And if that's what's most important to people, we're ***** as a country.

• Like (+1) 2